Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Check em out!

Hey all, I wanted to show off the latest thing I am able to offer, I bought a roll of phosphorescent vinyl that can be printed on with the solvent inks I use. Basically what this means are awesome base decals that look normal in the light and glow when the lights are off. Regular old lightbulbs in your house do the work getting it ready for the dark.

The roll of media is nearly double the cost of the standard vinyl I use and it's a little thicker, which is nice too. I can do any current or custom design on this material.

Because of the higher material cost for this, these will be $11 shipped in the U.S or $12 outside.

Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Check em out! (Now offering glow in the dark!)

Those are sweet :D

Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Check em out! (Now offering glow in the dark!)

That's awesome. Nice idea.

That's an awesome addition to your already incredible designs Corrose, that glow in the dark idea would look great on a "Frankenweenie" decal.:lol

I printed 3 walking dead glow in the darks as seen above, as costly as the material is compared to the other, I wanted to start generating some awareness of the product, the first 3 people who have a genuine interest in maybe doing some glow in the dark base decals PM me with your mailing address and I will send you 1 of the 3 samples printed, on me.

Please don't PM if you are just wanting a freebie :)

I know it helps sometimes to see the quality of something first hand, before buying and I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Very nice of you man. Hope the right people get them.

Email sent and get back to me asap pls m8.

What a wicked idea!!

I'm sure there are board members who could use the glow in the dark decals so it's probably just a matter of time before you start getting special requests. I think the glow idea might work well on some "Breaking Bad" decals.

Thanks guys, yeah I have been getting a a decent amount of PMs about the phosphorescent material, so just let me know if you guys need anything!

So for these if for say I ordered a TDK decal, what about the name plate? DoI then ask for it to say Bruce Wayne etc or is this not an available option? :wave

Anything is an available option, and I can do any thing you see, or don't see with or without a nametag. Just drop me a PM and I'll get you all fixed up!

Did you get me PM about a week ago or so?

I'm interested in a decal transporter. for my figure hot toys jason sthatman if possible

Here is a new one for the day.

Rob69w - Shoot me a PM

screenshot20130116at417.jpg

Mr. E - Sent a design your way...shoot me a PM back when you can brother!

Did a run tonight that consists of flicks that make perfect sense with the glow in the dark. As mentioned before, they look just like any regular decal in light, full color, the whole bit, and when charged with indoor light, they glow in the dark

These are out of the stadium man. Nice work.

Back