Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas and more!

Did you ever make the patches for Rick Grimes sheriff outfit, I know onesixthscaleking made some but I rather purchase some off you with adhesive on the back.

Did you ever make the patches for Rick Grimes sheriff outfit, I know onesixthscaleking made some but I rather purchase some off you with adhesive on the back.

I can do those as heat transfers no problem, and have done a couple for SSF peeps, but the heat transfers are not raised like a patch would be. An embroidery setup was one thing I was considering for my next purchase, but I think I have my eye on something else very exciting!

I'm not interested in a heat transfer, decals would be fine as long as the adhesive is somewhat decent.

what could you do for a Han Solo possibly with the Millenium Falcon in the background with "Star Wars" fit somewhere in there?

cann you do the shoulder tattoo for ht roadblock???

cann you do the shoulder tattoo for ht roadblock???

I have been asked about a few characters that have sleeve type tattoos, like The Rock or characters like The Undertaker.

The current material I use is great for relatively smoother surfaces, like a bicep, a chest/pec, back of a neck, forearm etc. But when it comes to wrapping around a shoulder, bicep, around the front and back, the material I use had a harder time flexing to those contours.

I have feelers out with my vendors looking for something that has a lot more flex to it. So for now the answer is no, but I am trying to see what I can do to make this happen.

Hey Corrose... it probably falls under the tattoo issue so maybe it's in progress, but I'm curious if you got the PM I sent about the dragon tattooos?

OG: I'll get back to you right away.

Here's a custom 47 neck tattoo for a fellow boardie. I say it all the time, but the resolution I get out of this machine is amazing!

Might need one of them soon!

I have been asked about a few characters that have sleeve type tattoos, like The Rock or characters like The Undertaker.

The current material I use is great for relatively smoother surfaces, like a bicep, a chest/pec, back of a neck, forearm etc. But when it comes to wrapping around a shoulder, bicep, around the front and back, the material I use had a harder time flexing to those contours.

I have feelers out with my vendors looking for something that has a lot more flex to it. So for now the answer is no, but I am trying to see what I can do to make this happen.

cool! It doesn't come out til december so hopefully by then it can be done.

btw, Any luck on the "blood wings" panel for dexter?

I need your input guys, because I feel like Im going around in circles here.

I'm trying to decide what piece of equipment would be a good investment, to be able to offer some cool items to the 1/6 community. As most of you know aside from the transfers/decals/clings etc, I also have a 3D printer on order to be able to offer 1/6 replicas like the serial killer things I have done in the past, direct, and cut the middle man out.

I'm looking for that next cool thing and I'm not sure what it is.

For awhile I did some research into a professional embroidery setup, for patches and such, just not sure if there is enough need for patches to justify the cost.

I also spent a lot of time looking at a standard engraving table, as well as a high end laser engraver, but again, not sure if that's the best use of the funds.

I also explored various sizes of CNC machines, but for the most part I will be able to print in 3D most anything that an $18,000 CNC could route.

Is there any process, piece of equipment, or technology used to create something that you guys see as a high volume need for the community?

I'm open to suggestions.

Please shoot me a PM with any thoughts or suggestions you may have. Don't factor equipment cost into your suggestions, if it's cool and I think I can make it happen, I will.

I also spent a lot of time looking at a standard engraving table, as well as a high end laser engraver, but again, not sure if that's the best use of the funds.

:panic: That could make a awesome investment dude!

Great new work bro! Have you ever done the Ghostbuster logo patches? Wondering if I missed out.

I can do anything on heat transfer, just depends if you are looking for that or an actual raised embroidered patch or not.

For those that have been asking about this, view the Interest thread here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129574

lc67.jpg

Back