Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas and more!

My prayers are with you and your wife Chris, you're gonna be a great father one day.

Hey gang,

I was debating sharing some sad, personal news with you guys, because I don't really know any of you face to face, but it will help explain why things have been crazy lately, and why I have been tougher to get ahold of.

Monday before last, my wife was almost 8 weeks pregnant. This was going to be our first child, and it was very, very planned. We have been trying for almost a year, and I have always wanted to be a father very badly. That Monday was a bad, bad, bad day for me...it emotionally drained us for most of the week and it was a hard pill to swallow.

Through our faith and family we have for the last few days been feeling like things are kinda getting back to normal for us, and we are hoping to try again and see if we can be blessed again in the coming weeks and months.

It has helped to be able to have projects at work, and this side stuff to offer some distractions, I was able to clear a lot of backlog a few days ago which was nice.
This might help explain why I have been less responsive for the last couple of weeks.

So as we are getting back into the swing of life, I'll be knocking out a lot of orders this weekend, and welcome repeat or new business you guys may have for me.
Please don't think "I won't bother him right now because of this". It's exactly the opposite, I'm always welcoming custom work, so please do not hesitate to hit me up.
If you are one of the ones that has not heard back from me over the last couple of weeks, just send another note my way, I won't think you are pestering me.

Thanks for the continued support of the work, and I look forward to growing my arsenal of what I can offer the community over the coming months.

Thanks
Chris

I'm sorry to hear that, Chris!
My prayers are with you and your wife!
Another bright day is coming sooner, my friend!

Wow thanks for the emails, posts and PMs you guys have been sending. It's that kind of thing that helps with keeping positive and moving forward.

Just read. Hope everything in the future is in you and your wife's favor. I'll be sure to hit ya up for new business very soon. Not to mention you got that printer coming in, so I suspect a lot of people will be looking forward to that as well.

Wow, I wish you the very best; I just had my daughter born and feel very fortunate and the luckiest person in the world to have such a little miracle. My best wishes to you!

i hope things happen for you guys to be parents

One Day Only OVERSTOCK Sale!

Over time I end up with a couple extras of various things and they slowly start to stack up. I want to thin out some inventory sor for today only, if you pick any 5 decals shown, I will do the lot for $20 shipped. All are Hot Toys oval, with no nameplate.

Heat Transfer Overstock

Any combination of 4 seen below is $20 shipped

ONE Mr. T 1/6 cereal box left - folded, assembled and finished - $13 shipped

corrosecereal04.jpg

First come first serve. Shoot me an email or PM.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Damn Chris, just saw this. Sorry to hear this brother. Keep trying and good luck.

i just cut out 4 t-shirts so hopefully i will have some vintage looking rocker t-shirts to show everyone. you told me to let you know when i made them. I had done them inclass friday.

I will have Metalica and ac/dc black with white text.
beatles in white on black and black on grey shirts
metalica black on grey shirt
pink floyd the wall on grey shirt WITH BLACK TEXT

Last edited:

very sorry to hear that, i'v been there. it will work out. keep up the good work and good luck to you and your wife.

You guys rock! I was able to move a lot of left over inventory from my office, all overstocks shipped this morning.

I will honor this sale for a couple more hours. PM me right away if you want to snag anything.

Thanks

One Day Only OVERSTOCK Sale!

Over time I end up with a couple extras of various things and they slowly start to stack up. I want to thin out some inventory sor for today only, if you pick any 5 decals shown, I will do the lot for $20 shipped. All are Hot Toys oval, with no nameplate.

Heat Transfer Overstock

Any combination of 4 seen below is $20 shipped

ONE Mr. T 1/6 cereal box left - folded, assembled and finished - $13 shipped

corrosecereal04.jpg

First come first serve. Shoot me an email or PM.

Thanks!

Hey gang,

I was debating sharing some sad, personal news with you guys, because I don't really know any of you face to face, but it will help explain why things have been crazy lately, and why I have been tougher to get ahold of.

Monday before last, my wife was almost 8 weeks pregnant. This was going to be our first child, and it was very, very planned. We have been trying for almost a year, and I have always wanted to be a father very badly. That Monday was a bad, bad, bad day for me...it emotionally drained us for most of the week and it was a hard pill to swallow.

Through our faith and family we have for the last few days been feeling like things are kinda getting back to normal for us, and we are hoping to try again and see if we can be blessed again in the coming weeks and months.

It has helped to be able to have projects at work, and this side stuff to offer some distractions, I was able to clear a lot of backlog a few days ago which was nice.
This might help explain why I have been less responsive for the last couple of weeks.

So as we are getting back into the swing of life, I'll be knocking out a lot of orders this weekend, and welcome repeat or new business you guys may have for me.
Please don't think "I won't bother him right now because of this". It's exactly the opposite, I'm always welcoming custom work, so please do not hesitate to hit me up.
If you are one of the ones that has not heard back from me over the last couple of weeks, just send another note my way, I won't think you are pestering me.

Thanks for the continued support of the work, and I look forward to growing my arsenal of what I can offer the community over the coming months.

Thanks
Chris

Truly sorry to hear this. Don't fret Chris. The world has way of working these things out. I believe you guys will get what you want in the future. Gotta believe! All the best to you and the mrs. :1-1:

Really sorry for your loss Chris. Don't give up. To quote Ian Malcolm... "Life.. finds a way."

Sent you an email.

Last edited:

So, I was just looking into things, and Im a few hundred shy of another purchase I have my eyes on that will add an amazing new set of possibilities to the upcoming 3D printer.
I don't want to say what just yet, but it's pretty cool!

Not necessarily asking for donations, but would encourage that if any of you are needing anything done, especially ready made designs, let me know! I can have ready designed decals in the mail as fast as this afternoon. I'm going to try to do a push over the next couple of days to try to raise the rest of what I need.

Shoot me those PMs!

Going to continue reaching back out to you guys who have not heard back yet on custom work, so stay tuned.

Oooh mr fancy pants :clap looks damn good Chris :)

Awesome Dex as well, and the slide case you done also amazing :)

That is awesome Chris! Love your Dex.

Back