Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Check em out!

A few more. The MP3 one has enough room to pop off the nameplate, and put it back on after the decal is applied and not obscure the logo

screenshot20120903at123.png

By corrose at 2012-09-03

By corrose at 2012-09-03

money and order sent...

Absolutely, I have a couple of those stands I can make a template for. Shoot me an email with what you had in mind.

Have you done a gangs of new york yet?

Just finished a Gangs Foreign Influence Flag, had to spend a lot of photoshopping out some tears, rips, and smoothing out of some of the wrinkles. Now available if anyone wants.

screenshot20120903at304.png

By corrose at 2012-09-03

screenshot20120903at335.png

By corrose at 2012-09-03

Last edited:

I would love a movie
X-man origins: Wolverine

A simple one like this:
f0707979f64f569ba4fdf957d26b9411.jpg

And a cool one with a background

There are sooo many custom movie Wolverines out there :)

Question: would you also do name tags for the small name stands on the bottom with the generic used font?

Last edited:

I want this, but is there a way to photoshop the date on the brim for somthing else, obviously a shape/font style similar to the rest of the design.
Gangs_of_New_York_Movie_Poster_by_madFusion15.jpg

Last edited:

That one will be a little tricky and time consuming, but lemme see what I can do, will add it to the list. Oh and Taxi Driver added.

That Taxi Driver decal looks tailor-made for a Rainman Bickle (Looks over at Turbo)

Hey man. I requested batman and joker 1989, and if you can add Bruce Lee Game of Death & Fist Of Fury. Thanks and I'll be waiting on them.

A few more. The MP3 one has enough room to pop off the nameplate, and put it back on after the decal is applied and not obscure the logo

Looks great, although how will I make a hole for the nameplate? Will I have to cut it myself?

I can modify yours if you like, I had another person get this one and they said they were just going to pop off the nameplate, apply the decal then glue the nameplate back on so that there was not a gap around the plate where you could see the black plastic.

But I can make yours whatever you want, I think this one would look cleaner and more finished, but it's a little more work.

Please shoot me a PM and let me know!

For those of you asking for 89 Bats and Joker, heres a question for you. Principal photography back then is not what it is now with everything being high res, and crisp, I was wanting to include portraits of each character but all the photography and imagery from the 89 Batman is considerable lower quality by today's standards. I can do these buy they will not be beautifully crisp and full of details. One thought was using some photos I took of mine and doing something graphical with them. Option 2 is just to go with the 3D Bat Logo and 3D Bat Symbol.

Here are the photos I took that Im referring to.

Thoughts?

albrightimg5316.jpg

By corrose at 2012-05-03

albrightimg5324.jpg

By corrose at 2012-05-03

hmmm...Either one of the 2 options sounds good. I like the batman and joker photos that you have above and I like the 3D Bat Logo idea as well. I just like the Joker to have it's own design/logo than Batman. I guess we'll take whatever you will give us :)

Thanks for the support and feedback. Getting a couple of follow up PM's in regards to folks suggestions. I have made a list of all the ones folks are looking to get, and I'm cranking on them, so just hang tight. In the meantime anything that I have already shown as done I can get out the door on the way to you right away. Again, on the ones already designed, no need to PM me, just refer to page 1 with payment info and just shoot that over if you want.

Thanks!

in need of some black hawk down stickers if your able to get around to it!

Back