Corporate America is...BORING.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Collectorcol,

I returned the Ultron statue that I bought. I was having second thoughts on the statue...Ultron isn't metallic enough, more like dull gray. Sucks, that was my very first Sideshow piece purchase as well.

I am thinking of buying a predator statue...I've always wanted me a predator statue. I am thinking of getting this one: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/predator-wolf-predator-sideshow-collectibles-200248/

The Striker Eureka statue will be available for pre-order soon. That looks really good as well.

virgins love that movie

tzReyZA.gif

GIVE ME YOUR JOB RIGHT ****** NOW! DO YA KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN LOOKING! I'LL TAKE IT AND CONVINCE YOUR BOSS TO WORK FOR HALF WHAT YA GET PAID AND BE PROUD!!! PROUD I SAY! PROUD!!! :lol

GIVE ME YOUR JOB RIGHT ****** NOW! DO YA KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN LOOKING! I'LL TAKE IT AND CONVINCE YOUR BOSS TO WORK FOR HALF WHAT YA GET PAID AND BE PROUD!!! PROUD I SAY! PROUD!!! :lol

:rotfl You tell him. He should be grateful.
I've been out of work two weeks now and it's doing my head in :gah:

Hey devilof76

Hey Frank

Hey EvilFace

Hi Collectorcol

Hey Collectorcol

Hey Collectorcol

Please refer to the "Quote" button below everyone's post. Click on that, and their posts will be copied and pasted on the reply box. You don't have to type "Hey" all the time...

y'know what....

if corporate USA would fund and make your JAEGER, i bet they'll custom fit the cockpit with the very cubicle you are using now.

Back