Cornerstore Comics Rocks!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
So I took a trip to Cornerstore today as they had notified me that my Hot Toys Ripley was in stock and ready for pick up. I was looking around the shop and thinking what a mistake it was for me to walk in there when I turned and I saw this...

Got this fella for $255!! :chew

S5000539.jpg

S5000540.jpg

S5000544.jpg

S5000545.jpg

Thanks man, I almost bought the Magneto Comiquette too, but I excercised some restraint. I could only afford this 'cause I didn't get the Spidey 1:1.

Very nice!! :clap

I still remember last year at WWC there was a guy selling the Goblin, Doom, and Iron Man all below retail. Of course, I didn't buy any of them. :banghead

customizerwannabe said:
A fine substitute. Ther are more Spidey busts around anyway. This piece is drying up.
Thomas (CS owner) told me that this was Sideshow's FINAL Goblin in stock. One of the lovely ladies of SSC customer service lured him into buying it when he was buying an Exclusive Spidey. One of his stock workers even mentioned that if GG was there one more week he would've bought it!

Bonehead15 said:

I still remember last year at WWC there was a guy selling the Goblin, Doom, and Iron Man all below retail. Of course, I didn't buy any of them. :banghead

Thanks!!

Damn, If I would have seen that knowing what I know now, I would've bought all three! It would've been like purchasing an Armory!!

that must've been sitting there for a few months, it was sitting on the shelf when I got my pf hulk in January. I would've bought it myself, but Hulk kinda drained my pockets, ironically GG is the next statue I'm going after.

Is the store fully open yet?

NICE... i got mine for 300.00 the other day from a local store.:( had to have it though i knew i would reget it if i waiting now its just sitting in a box!... i need room!

Khev said:
Very cool. Now go get yourself a widescreen TV. :cool:

;)
I'm working on it!! Now go get me a juice box!! :lol

Will Ferrell:...Now go get me a juicebox!
Mike Ditka: DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?
Will Ferrell: I'm talkin' to the juicebox guy!
Mike Ditka: You're crazy!
Will Ferrell: I'm not crazy, I'm just thirsty!
Mike Ditka: OH, YOU GO TO HELL!
Will Ferrell: No, you go to hell, and while you're there, why don't you grab me a juicebox!

Great pick up but guys I need your help. It seems everything I have been getting these days arrives broken. I have a Goblin on the way but I need your positive thoughts so that he'll arrive safely.

El Roranous said:
Great pick up but guys I need your help. It seems everything I have been getting these days arrives broken. I have a Goblin on the way but I need your positive thoughts so that he'll arrive safely.
Positive vibes sent your way Rory!! :rock

The ill Jedi said:
Positive vibes sent your way Rory!! :rock
:rock
I'm going to need them with my luck lately. :monkey2

I've gone through 2 Wolverines (One poorly described and the other broken through ebay)
2 Spidey Vs. Venom busts (One Exclusive)
A broken Fantastic 4 Dio

Let's just hope Ol Goblin isn't next.

Bonehead15 said:

Thus why you named yourself Bonehead right? J/K!

Back