Cop Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My set arrived and t be honest I am very disappointed. Tie is dirty but ok. Trouseres and shirt are too small for a Truetype body but at least the hat looks great and the emblems of the shirt seem to be removable. I will purchase another uniform now. As for the gloves: I will use the BR gloves and paint them white which seems to be quite accurate if you look at this pic:

dk0062ya3mu9.jpg

Ok, because I am completly into this custom at the moment, I have ordered a second suit AND asked my mother to try to make me a suit such as the BR suit in dark blue... She is a big fan of the TDK line and will take a closer look at the suit at the weekend. As she is a hobby-tailor she did not promise me that she can do it but she will try. I told her I want the suit to be as detailed as possible (real pockets etc.). When the suit is finished, she will do a second one based on the prototype with all the changes that are required to have it look like the police uniform. So if everything goes well I will have a high quality suit for my Cop-Joker. Expect first pics to come in around 2 weeks, IF she is able to do this suit. Please do not ask for any copies or if I will make it available when finished. First we have to see what is possible, than we have to do all the changes. When the first custom set is finished I will check if she would be willing to do more but this is far, far, far away from the actual step. :lol:rotfl:lol

Heres mine so far.

IMG_5044.jpg

And the awesome 1/6 M1 Shotgun!

IMG_5051.jpg

The problem is that the Hot Toys body I rechieved had wrist pegs that looked like this.

handpeg.jpg

I have no idea on what kind of hands fit on those pegs. Please help! Thanks.

mine looks similar, but with no undershirt...don't you just love the rifle? it's soo awesome.

i'll post pics as soon as i can, i took about thirty, but i don't have enough room to put them on my computer so i'll try to have the pics asap.

I have no idea on what kind of hands fit on those pegs. Please help! Thanks.

looks like a common peg to me. There are two different pegs out there. One looks like the one Batman has and one like the one the Joker has. Instead of doing such a fantastic drawing (which is really a piece of art from my point of viex ;) ) please give us a pic and we can might help... :)

Please post a pic of the complete figure. Dont care if it is already complete. I want to see how it looks from top to bottom. :)

I just got the cop uniform today also...and yep..I think this was previously on a female figure as the jacket won't fit a TT. :monkey4
I also have a police belt with night stick comming soon.
:google just had de-ja-vu :google...that was strange..
so I'm not sure where this custom is going at the moment..:confused:

heres my cop joker I used T-1000 body and uniform and the hat is a dragon nazi hat
2i0f67k.jpg

243jp74.jpg

Last edited:
you need to get the head repainted.. and the hard part is getting a correct jacket/shirt..:D

The correct jacket, shirt, and tie can be gotten from the Dragon "Royal Hong Kong Police Emergency Unit". I got it from 4 Leaf Toys for $45.00. The hat's wrong so I went with the NYPD hat and Shield. This combo comes closest to the GCPD dress uniform. If you look close you'll see they don't have any belt on at all. They just have the M-1 with the white sling. Spary paint a pair of gloved hands flat white, get a repainted BR Joker #2 scuplt, and you have all you need. If you are a nit-picker add the USA flag lapel pin from the Obama jacket.

Last edited:
Hey im wondering, when I finally do paint my head, how do I do that black look under his eyes. Cant really describe it.

a-crooked-cop.jpg

Thanks.

dry brush black paint on it

or paint it black underneath, and then paint skin color lightly on top so that it shows through.

Back