Prop coolprops predator 2 weapons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrDeath

Freaked Out
Reaction score
also displaying prototypes of PREDATOR 2 WEAPON SET !

FB_IMG_1480755365556.jpgFB_IMG_1480755372928.jpg

When is the P2 bust arriving?

darkside collectibles said mid December, i'm waiting to see what balance they invoice me as it is now costing more than when I first ordered, looks like they were caught by surprise by sideshows shipping rate, it does say in there small print they invoice original price unfortunately looking at my account it just has the deposit I paid and no balance, have to wait and see

darkside collectibles said mid December, i'm waiting to see what balance they invoice me as it is now costing more than when I first ordered, looks like they were caught by surprise by sideshows shipping rate, it does say in there small print they invoice original price unfortunately looking at my account it just has the deposit I paid and no balance, have to wait and see
Ouch! Yeah, the shipping rates haven't been friendly at all as of late. I just shipped a small 12" x 12" box, weighing less than 3 lbs, domestically and it cost me $23. If this thing had to go international, I would have just called the recipient, "Sorry we're out of stock for that item!" :rotfl

I've just picked up something bigger! And she came with me.

'I'm not even going to ask how much that was' :rotfl

at least you don't have to tell a white lie if she asked how much did that cost, first words out my other half's mouth when a pred lands :)

Back