Cool Ways to Display Action Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OFGhost

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, help a girl out.

I'm moving soon, and I need cool display ideas. I don't want my place to look like a playground, but I do want to show off my collection. I plan on purchasing another detolf/curio cabinet as well as some Bestas (or something similar, since I live nowhere near an IKEA). I was going to put my smaller statues in the detolfs, bigger statues in the Bestas, and then put my 1/6 scale action figures on a wall shelf. I've always tried to stay away from smaller scale figures because most of the displays I've seen don't visually appeal to me. They're toys, I know, but I still want my collection to look good for the sake of my own OCD and sanity. I have a few Figuarts and Neca toys, and I wanted to get more, but do you guys have any display ideas to make them look... I don't know, not cheap? I was thinking of getting some acrylic stands and putting two rows in a detolf, one on top, one in front. If you have any pics of your own collection, I'd love to see them!

Well, if a mod wants to move this there, that'd be good. I don't ever visit those parts of the forum.

I have a few Figuarts and Neca toys, and I wanted to get more, but do you guys have any display ideas to make them look... I don't know, not cheap? I was thinking of getting some acrylic stands and putting two rows in a detolf, one on top, one in front. If you have any pics of your own collection, I'd love to see them!

I have been getting more 1:12 scale myself and am having a hard time trying to figure out (no pun intended) how to display them.

What I have liked is the show displays. If I ever get another case for this scale I'd try to emulate some of the below:
Not sure if this helps, but at least the way these are displayed they don't look like "toys" or "cheap" – they are given a more museum display look.
Takes a little more work, but if these were home displays...awesome!

Bandai-Star-Wars-Rogue-One-Model-Kits-Toy-Show.jpg

Tamasii-Features-2016-Marvel-001.jpg

Tamashii-Features-2016-Kamen-Rider-2.jpg

DGFQWSs.jpg

Tamashii-Nations-Summer-Collection-SH-Figuarts-Kamen-Rider-Displays-009.jpg

Back