Cool Captain America wall art.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MPN212

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Saw this at a Hobby Lobby today and it was only $12.50 (50% off). Its printed on a wood base and I thought it would make a cool addition to someone's Cap display. This was the last one, and there were no other comic variations to choose from. I even searched for them on Hobby Lobby's site and couldn't even find this one.

Yup very cool indeed.

My wife picked me up a couple for my collection room.

Got a Cap, superman, Spider-Man, X-men and batman one...Im pretty sure she bought everything they had. Now that I think about it I never knew where she bought them from.

I have this awesome Hulk wall art that I wish I could share. Don't have photobucket or anything though :(

That's pretty cool. I don't have one on a wood base but I do have the one of the Batman Tin Signs and I have the Punisher limited laser cel that I think I'm going to put around my Collectibles once I get the shelving situation sorted out.

My wife picked me up a couple for my collection room. Im pretty sure she bought everything they had.

That's a good woman there man.

That's pretty cool. I don't have one on a wood base but I do have the one of the Batman Tin Signs and I have the Punisher limited laser cel that I think I'm going to put around my Collectibles once I get the shelving situation sorted out.
That'll be a sweet set up I bet when finished, I never can seem to "finish" my display projects. :lol

:lol I know that feeling, I still have a Killing Joke poster I bought about 6 years ago that I've been meaning to frame.

I know how you feel, have a couple 2010/2012 World Series plaques and a awesome retro rocky balboa movie poster waiting for wall space.

Saw these at my local Hobby Lobby and Meijer's. Probably had 6-8 Marvel covers and 6-8 DC covers.

They also had larger ones which were printed canvas stretched over a wooden frame, but the selection was smaller.

They have 5 or 6 spiderman covers so far. My fav so far is amazing fantasy 15. I also have a Superman, Batman, Iron man and three hulks. Hulk 181 is awesome on display.

Posted from Sideshowcollectors.com App for Android

I'd like to see the others, but my store only had the one. Any idea what you call them? (so I can Google)

Back