COO Model 18 Inch Tall Body HD in 1:4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they already do that ;)
Im sure they Will definitly release some 1/4 clothes, just hope it Will be something interesting.
They will only a matter of time

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

1/4 scale figures are not new. there are several already available. In the past several years we have seen 1/4 scale figures like Indiana Jones, Spiderman and Batman in 1/4 scale. The best of these figures' outfits were from Art Asylum which had cloth costumes. Art Asylum had Star Wars, Star Trek and Indiana Jones figures. All of these had articulated bodies.

Imho, Spiderman from Toybiz had the best body design with 67 points of articulation. Even though it had a molded costume, it was still a superior figure.

The current crop of 1/4 scale figures includes; various versions of Batman, Alien, The Lone Ranger and Tonto, Rambo and Star Wars.

Enterbay has the latest and best bodies, but the price tends to be prohibitive for large collections.

I'm still waiting for enough 1/4 scale customizers to form a community.

1/4 scale figures are not new. there are several already available. In the past several years we have seen 1/4 scale figures like Indiana Jones, Spiderman and Batman in 1/4 scale. The best of these figures' outfits were from Art Asylum which had cloth costumes. Art Asylum had Star Wars, Star Trek and Indiana Jones figures. All of these had articulated bodies.

Imho, Spiderman from Toybiz had the best body design with 67 points of articulation. Even though it had a molded costume, it was still a superior figure.

The current crop of 1/4 scale figures includes; various versions of Batman, Alien, The Lone Ranger and Tonto, Rambo and Star Wars.

Enterbay has the latest and best bodies, but the price tends to be prohibitive for large collections.

I'm still waiting for enough 1/4 scale customizers to form a community.

I wouldn't say enterbay has the best bodies. Ask any owner of the T-800 clean they will tell you different.

Back