Converse All Stars...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhole

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone like these shoes as much as me?

I got 4 pairs...all black or partially black...

Anyone else?

I have to put arch supports in mine though because Chuck Taylors don't support crap.

You regenerated again?

Which reminds me...

Who do these belong to?

trainers_001.jpg

Did you find them in a trash can in a hospital after it was taken to the moon by force?

Per the regeneration:

Yeah, I got shot by some punk asian kid outside the TARDIS. It really sucked. :monkey2

(its less embarassing than hitting your head on the TARDIS console though. Man that was embarassing!) :eek:

Did you find them in a trash can in a hospital after it was taken to the moon by force?

Nope, I pryed these from the man himself...

Right about the owner though, so congrats!

I may have to buy some Maroon Converse myself...

And white...

One thing about Converse is how quickly they wreck...if you wear them all day...everyday...6 months for one of my pairs...

I took some pictures of my Converse collection a couple of weeks ago.
2781892276qvkhyj8.jpg

2781892126oj9aao4.jpg

My favorites: :rock
2781960246aslneo1.jpg

I almost never wear other shoes. Except for a fancy dinner then I swap my Converse to my neat shoes just before I get out of the car. And as soon as I get back into the car I swap them back again. :lol

Those US Flag Converse are very cool...

I still wear them even if it's a smart event...

I wore some with a Tux a couple of days ago...

I do hate it though when I see knock-off Converse, even if they aren't fake Converse, but just share the design...

First a thread about your hair and now a thread about your shoes....

:google:google:google

I usually have at least one pair of Chucks... they certianly are the most comfortable shoes, but man are they cool. I actually got a pair of converse slip on shoes recently for $15 that I'm wearing a lot these days. I think they are part of the One Star group.

chuck taylors are awesome!!! when i was a kid, they were so popular if you didn't have them, your wore 'skips'.

I have two pairs - one black and the other pair is cream with these butterflies one them that are actually skulls and crossbones. I love them. :D

I have two pairs - one black and the other pair is cream with these butterflies one them that are actually skulls and crossbones. I love them. :D

My girl has some of those(skulls and crossbones).

Me and my brother had some, and would swap one for one, red and black was are favorites.

:rock

Back