Contacting a Sideshow Rep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragon_around

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not entirely sure if this is the best place to ask, but I'll try here.

I've purchased a Sideshow product with one of Sideshow Collectibles Direct Dealers through Ebay.

It's been months since returning my item (the original was defective) and the emails seem to just go back and forth without getting anywhere on the status of my replacement being sent.

All I am told from the Rep is how they are "working on it" and each follow up email is met with the same response.

As it's been a number of months I really would like to escalate the issue to Sideshow but the website contact info didn't seem to cover for this, only if buying from Sideshow.com

Is there anyway I could get a hold of a sideshow rep, forward the emails to them to look at?

For a direct dealer I've been completely disappointed and feel completely ripped off as it's been a good 6 months since paying for my item and I have nothing to show for it and no idea when or even if a replacement is in progress.

Many thanks.

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure if this is the best place to ask, but I'll try here.

I've purchased a Sideshow product with one of Sideshow Collectibles Direct Dealers through Ebay.

It's been months since returning my item (the original was defective) and the emails seem to just go back and forth without getting anywhere on the status of my replacement being sent.

All I am told from the Rep is how they are "working on it" and each follow up email is met with the same response.

As it's been a number of months I really would like to escalate the issue to Sideshow but the website contact info didn't seem to cover for this, only if buying from Sideshow.com

Is there anyway I could get a hold of a sideshow rep, forward the emails to them to look at?

For a direct dealer I've been completely disappointed and feel completely ripped off as it's been a good 6 months since paying for my item and I have nothing to show for it and no idea when or even if a replacement is in progress.

Many thanks.

Contact customer service: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?ref=topnav-helpdesk

If you bought the item at eBay open a case at the resolution center or if you paid by paypal open a case there. But then again it might be way too late for that since it's been 6 months since you bought the item. You should have done that long ago.

Back