Contact Sideshow direct for the 9 in PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could I suggest that those of us who do send a message/messages to SS also let us here know they have done so.

That way we will have some idea of the kind of response SS is receiving on this most important subject.

The more the merrier :family

It may be best to do as woodsy suggests and get our friends and family members to help too.

I'm sure SS want to see numbers, rather than the same few people submitting tons of letters and/or emails.

Power to the people :yess:

Bill

Last edited:
Could I suggest that those of us who do send a message/messages to SS also let us here know they have done so.

That way we will have some idea of the kind of response SS is receiving on this most important subject.

The more the merrier :family

It may be best to do as woodsy suggests and get our friends and family members to help too.I'm sure SS want to see numbers, rather than the same few people submitting tons of letters and/or emails.

Power to the people :yess:

I have contacted Shell [Adoptedscot] and requested a "Complete the Fellowship in PF" sticky thread. It will include a list of all those actively participating, as well as numerous "form letters" which members here can use when contacting SS directly. And yes I agree, the more individuals who contact SS, the better.

I used the CS "Product Suggestion" form today to request completion of the Fellowship. I wonder how many people have contacted them to-date?

you can add me to that list.
I contacted SS more than a few
times on this matter. Both as a
collector & retailer my customers
would also like to complete the FOTR
Boromir
Gimli
Sam
Pippin
Merry
Saruman
Eomer
are the popular PFs that I've been
asked for.

Hit your 'Face Book' for support people! :wink1:

I have a couple of teenage children and I will ask them to spread the word on thier profiles and hopefully start a bombardment of requests :pray:

I've put together some 'form letters' in an attempt to make it easier for forum members. Once I hear back from Shell we can really get this thing going. And yes, Facebook is an excellent idea! :clap

I've put together some 'form letters' in an attempt to make it easier for forum members. Once I hear back from Shell we can really get this thing going. And yes, Facebook is an excellent idea! :clap
Sorry my bad, replying now :monkey3

I will sticky a thread but that will mean that this one will be closed, so if a new one is started be sure to provide a link to this one too in the first post as there are some great additions in it.
Alternatively this one can be stickied as there is some great info in it, plus we have a link to Dave original Poll?!.
You peeps discuss and lemme know :duff
x :wave

Last edited:
Back