Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: 1/6 Figures and Accessories

:goodpost::lecture:yess:
Thanks for that link
:hi5:
I'm so glad they'll be making them all,I really hope Dengar is next![/QUOTE]

I am thinking how will a Sideshow fat man base body be?

Well they had a fat body for Ed from Shaun of the Dead and that worked out OK.

I hope Phase II Rex comes out sooner rather than later....that should be an easy one to do. Would love to get a Republic Commando as well. I agree with the post that SSC should let Hot Toys handle OT/main characters and focus on EU, clones, Imperials, and the like...

Looking forward to Darth Talon!!!!

Yes, cant wait to see Darth Talon. im also really excited about the cyborg Darth maul and aurra sing!!!!!!! I hope they improve the female body, i hated how they did Aayla's for sdcc, but i bought her anyway. i wonder if aurra will have real hair or sculpted?????

Yes, cant wait to see Darth Talon. im also really excited about the cyborg Darth maul and aurra sing!!!!!!! I hope they improve the female body, i hated how they did Aayla's for sdcc, but i bought her anyway. i wonder if aurra will have real hair or sculpted?????

I dont recall sideshow ever doing real hair so Id put money on sculpted, would probably look better anyway,

I dont recall sideshow ever doing real hair so Id put money on sculpted, would probably look better anyway,

yeah thats true, i did not think about that. i was just gussing that maybe it would be real cause her hair is so long. if they sculpt it, it might get in the way with her pose's like with her large gun. but dont matter to me i'll probably buy her eaither way.Im interested in seeing how they tackle her fingers!!!

They have developed a new body. Baroness and Harleyquin are on it, but I don't think they've just shown the body yet. But at any rate it will be an improvement over the Buck.

GENERAL VEERS CONFIRMED???

*engages in dance of glee*

I am eagerly awaiting Savage Opress...as long as it is the armored lightsaber version I will be happy!

Should make Leia in Slave.. everyone will buy... We
need it to completed the Jabba's Enviroment..lol

I imagine the body Sideshow has recently developed will be the deciding factor on when and if we get a Slave Leia. They've done it in both PF and Statue so I'd say they would not be opposed to also tackling her in 1/6.

This is from 2010, but here is what it says about Veers...

We are all eagerly awaiting to hear of your releases for the 30th Anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back, and I have really been liking your armored forms. I am wondering if there is any likelihood that you will be producing a General Veers or AT-AT Driver for your 12-inch line?

A.General Veers is part of our planning – in fact, our development on the Snowtrooper is in some part with Veers in mind – but Veers is likely still a couple of years off at this point. When we discuss the various pilots and vehicle operators, we tend to think that they’d be best offered along with some context. It’s certainly more complex to provide an AT-AT in 1:6 scale along with a driver, but we remain committed to some sort of contextual presentation of those types of characters.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=17839

We really don't need Leia Slave to complete Jabba's if you have Leia Boush looking at freeze Han......

Has there been any word on the Tan Tan that has been in development?

Not that I'm aware of... really not much new was shown or hinted at during SDCC or CVI :huh

I'd actually really be interested in seeing a more realistic 1/6 scale of Ahsoka Tano. Maybe even as an exclusive include an extra HS with her yellowed eyes from Son's curse. I don't collect Jedi much but I would probably swoop on that.

Maybe someone should clean up the front page list.... Grievous, Vader ESB/ROTJ and Malgus were shown, so maybe a new listing for them.

The last of the Bith packs came and went. Off the list. Ganch is ordered. Off the development list.

Also, wasn't Cad Bane mentioned awhile back as something they were working on?

Back