Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: 1/6 Figures and Accessories

Agree! A Hoth Leia and Chewie also pls ;D

I think they should re-evaluate and re-make a bespin han and luke to go with this new esb kick there on. those older figures could get a new sculpt and better body and wardrobe as well as weapons and accessories updated.

and lando could come back with a AA Prometheus body and a better belt.

An Imperial Gunner/Engineer would be nice simple figure to make. Also a Dark Trooper would be a very nice piece and would sellout quick!

I think Dark Troopers fall under EU and are on the do not produce list. Maybe a Space Trooper?

I know I know......bomb squad clone (wtf#?@*)

Why make a Shadow Utapau Clone Trooper, Black Hole Stormtrooper and Siege Battalion Clone Trooper if they weren't even shown other than Hasbro figures..*I have a feeling he'll make an appearance in SW: Rebels just like the Commandos did.

I swear to god sideshow is just trolling us now... After the bane figure, I kinda lost it lol. I want them to stop spamming clones and do some FRESH ideas. Maybe work on the super battle droid or droidekas. Maybe invest some money/time into some characters people have really been wanting like a revan or ahsoka just to name a few. I want something new and something to make me go "oh wow! how awesome is that! how did they do that! it looks just like it did in the move/comic/cartoon" hopefully they are getting all of their "crap" our first to save the best stuff for comic-con!

I kind of want a new lightsaber wielder in my collection.

Shaak Ti or Luminara/Bariss would be cool.
I sort of want a Savage Opress figure. Might be cool to see them do a real life take on the guy. Satele Shan and Kao Cen Darach would be a dream come true.

He surprisingly got a PF... a 1/6 seems likely unless SW fandom and interest has moved on. Malgus got a 1/4, 1/6 and 1/1 all within a short period of time.

He surprisingly got a PF... a 1/6 seems likely unless SW fandom and interest has moved on. Malgus got a 1/4, 1/6 and 1/1 all within a short period of time.
1/6 Savage would be absolutely incredible. Then I just need Cyborg Maul, Asajj, and Obi Wan. Hell yeah!

Now that Michael Jackson is dead, and I guess it's been a while, who exactly buys 1:1 scale unknown franchise characters? I also figure the market for full size X-Wing replicas and other $200-500,000 props has got to be pretty limited.

Thats one that really makes you scratch your head! He's not even a canon character, and from a boring MMO too. Starkiller and Revan had a much bigger impact on the community then this guy.

Savage would indeed be awesome. I actually asked ScottyB if he'd have one made and he was interested so we'll have to wait and see.

Thats one that really makes you scratch your head! He's not even a canon character, and from a boring MMO too. Starkiller and Revan had a much bigger impact on the community then this guy.

Savage would indeed be awesome. I actually asked ScottyB if he'd have one made and he was interested so we'll have to wait and see.

Yea, Malgus got way too much attention..Am I the only Quinlan Vos fan?

Starkiller is kind of a boring character I think. Or maybe its just because I hate the game a little. Ahaha. Would definitely love to have a Revan and Malak. Anyone else likes the Sith Assassin suit as well?
Yea, Malgus got way too much attention..Am I the only Quinlan Vos fan?

Back