Confirmed Upcoming 1/6 Star Wars Releases: Hot Toys & Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: 1/6 Figures and Accessories

Here are some I seem to recall being cofirmed at one point or another:

R2 D2
C-3PO
Tarkin
Deluxe ROTJ Luke
Jango Fett

Anyone care to chime in on these?

right, sorry... I meant that... but typed the other :lol

I found this list from the 2011 SDCC panel..not sure if it's still accurate or not

Super Battledroid (Concept art stage) (12" Figure)
Imperial Probe Droid (future concept) (12" Figure)
Landspeeder (future concept) (12" Figure)
Tauntaun (future concept) (12" Figure)

not that i think they should be labled as such but the landspeeder & taun taun should be listed as environments........like the dewback..........or should we ask sideshow to reclassify them as beasts/vehicles............:lol

I'm also drawing a blank but wasn't there a Cantina wall piece that SSC showed with the Dewback and Sandies or was that already POed

that was the cantina........& it's already po'ed

edit:.............cantina w/band nook you are right HG............& it has PO'ed.......just checked ssc site.

thank you..I remember a chair and table for Han and Greedo and later on they showed the outer wall with some Sandies next to it but I didn't recall seeing the PO happen.

Here are some I seem to recall being cofirmed at one point or another:

R2 D2
C-3PO
Tarkin
Deluxe ROTJ Luke
Jango Fett

Anyone care to chime in on these?

I'm not sure about ROTJ Luke but the other four have been mentioned but in very loose terms. "Planned" might even be a bit too strong a word, though I'm 1000% sure we'll see them all at some point....

not that i think they should be labled as such but the landspeeder & taun taun should be listed as environments........like the dewback..........or should we ask sideshow to reclassify them as beasts/vehicles............:lol

I was thinking about that... I just checked on Sideshow's site and these are the categories they've used for 1/6:

Sixth Scale Figure Related Product: Dewback
Sixth Scale Figure Environment: Jabba's Throne, Emperor's Throne, Yoda's Hut
Sixth Scale Figure Expansion Pack: Sith Probes and Holochess Set

I don't know if all three are needed since I think Expansion Packs may be a thing of the past, but maybe Environment and Related Product/Expansion Pack :huh

they must have changed and tweaked the site some more because the dewback was listed as an environment at one time......:cuckoo:

& really you could list it as anything you want in here because it probably won't be listed at all at the site until the PO goes up anyway.

Okay, I've added the information from Irish Jedi's page and some recent "Ask Sideshow" posts as well... so keep 'em coming.

Also, let us know if there are any errors that need correcting :duff

Last edited:

Man, I'd forgotten about the Max Rebo band. I hope we get to see those soon!

Yeah, once they started the Ask Sideshow questions stuff started leaking out like crazy.

Now, at this point I'm just adding what I've been able to find from other sources. So not 100% guaranteed its all accurate. But it's at least a start :rock

Didn't realize that a Star Destroyer deck environment had been confirmed. Unless it's really underwhelming, I'll be picking that up. Since it's only a rather unobtrusive setpiece (as opposed to, say, the carbon-freezing environment, which is a lot more visually striking) I hope they do something great with the windows and the potential to show space/stars 'outside' of it.

I think the Star Destroyer was were the Bounty Hunters were standing in ESB. Which seemed kind of meh to me :huh

I think the Star Destroyer was were the Bounty Hunters were standing in ESB. Which seemed kind of meh to me :huh

Yeah, it was. That's why I'm thinking it has the potential to be kind of boring unless they do something cool with the windows. It'd be great if they had a lightboard covered in black with a bunch of different sized small holes drilled into it to simulate space. That to me would be a nice way to display a few of the bounty hunters with Vader, unless they come up with something different and surprising. If it's just a grey deck with a step, then I imagine most of us will pass. Presumably they know this too and will try and make it interesting.

Thinking about doing a few things with light boards for background displays but am hoping Sideshow beats me to it. Would rather save myself the trouble and expense of trying to make one-offs.

Back