Confirmed 1:1 War Machine Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budafett

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From Q&A

Wednesday, January 12th, 2011
Any chance of another life-size Iron Man bust to go along with the Iron Man 2 film? I missed the original release as I’m a new Sideshow convert. I’d really like a new “clean” version.
Oh, it’s a definite. We’re nearly ready to reveal the next life-size collaboration with Legacy Effects from Iron Man 2. It will be a killer companion to the existing Iron Man bust. Eventually, we’d like to see the Mark V in Life-Size as well.

What you guys think?

Last edited:
Re: Possible 1:1 War Machine Bust

Should be quite cool. I'll pass as I have no room at all for 1:1 pieces but I can't wait to see it.

Greg at last year's SDCC chat already admitted that the Iron Man 2 line would follow the same pattern as the Iron Man 1 line with Maquettes, 1:1 Busts and 1:2 statues. The fact there will be a War Machine is a no brainer, although I will happily pass for a Mark V possibilities :drool

Although those hoping for a gun are probably dreaming, they didn't do even a portion of the jetpack for Boba I seriously doubt they'll do a full size gun for the shoulder on this guy.

i would prolly pass on this unless they had a function where you could switch his eyes from red to normal............an arc reactor is a must as well, but prolly wont have that either :(. A Mark V.............not sure, i wish they would answer my question about the 1:2 Mark V

i would prolly pass on this unless they had a function where you could switch his eyes from red to normal............an arc reactor is a must as well, but prolly wont have that either :(. A Mark V.............not sure, i wish they would answer my question about the 1:2 Mark V

Why would you want to switch the eyes from red to normal?

I'm scared of all IM-related 1:1 busts at this point...:lol

This will probably be a pass for me. :lol

Why would you want to switch the eyes from red to normal?

cause when he was being controlled by Whiplash, his eyes and reactor were red, when he got free, they turned to the normal color............right?. The red always looked bad ass imo, but i know a lot of ppl didnt like that on the HT figure.

cause when he was being controlled by Whiplash, his eyes and reactor were red, when he got free, they turned to the normal color............right?. The red always looked bad ass imo, but i know a lot of ppl didnt like that on the HT figure.

Ahhh I see where you're coming from on that. The only problem was that his eyes were always red throughout while the reactor was always white. :lol

It was a constant argument on the HT thread but once people had the movie on disc they found that WM's eyes were always red.

Last edited:

His guns stay red during the entire scene and I just re-watched it to confirm and they seem red.

I wouldn't mind a bust without the gun due to the costs unfortunately.

oh, i thought his eyes switched to white too. Wouldnt be suprised if SS got that wrong on the bust though :monkey1

Given SS IM track record, I don't think I'll ever buy anything from SS again that has a metallic paint applications or the words "IRON" or "MAN" in it.

Can't wait to see this one,and I'm curious about the gattling gun what there going to do with it:yess:

If they don't include his trademark shoulder gatling gun, they shouldn't even bother making him

A 1:1 Gatling gun would be :horror :panic: awesome looking, hard to display unless you've the space

i hope you guys have 2k ready for him then...............cause thats how much it would end up running with a 1:1 gatling gun on his shoulder.

Back