Conan reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! Really??!! They should have just chose this guy to play conan instead............
3_61_bodybuilder_smallest1.jpg

He can always bulk up. Conan should have a slightly exotic look - I think he could work, as long as he can be bad ass.

It's better than the other choice - Jasper from Twilight!

won't knock it yet.
It'll be the director that makes or breaks how he's used / portrayed.... :monkey1

The problem with any new Conan movie is that you're never going to find someone with the combination of size and charisma that Arnold had. That was lightning in a bottle.

You know, when i look at stupid choices for iconic movie characters like this, it also makes me wonder,what if they casted a white woman to play Zula?.

Just imagine in this pic, only its a white woman, fro and everything..WTF riiight?.Its the same thing as comparing this new guy to play Conan with Arnolds version...its flat out wrong.
18944309.jpg

Wait, people are pissed at this because he's not Caucasian? Considering that the character is Cimmerian (who knows what race they were) that's a pretty silly reason to be resistant to the casting.

This movie is going to be sheet and similar to The Scorpion King, piss poor.

I've never seen anything this actor has been in, but I do think his skin color will work because it's not like I ever pictured Conan to be pale/white. Hopefully he'll bulk up, though.

Arnold was tanned in Conan the Barbarian and more so in Destroyer, did anyone watch them yet? lol!.Whatever even about skin colour, this actor does not even have the facial features to fit what Conan looks like, no strong jawline and you know that guy is going to look like a gypsy with long hair and not as bad ass like Arnold was with a wig.

I have no problem at all with his skin color. I do think he's too scrawny for Conan and has too much of a male model face.

Back