Computerfly's custom Spidey PF..errr Comiquette :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why in the hell didn't they just make these all commiquettes in the first place??

It would have saved Steve and me soooooooooo much time and effort... and money. :monkey3

Why in the hell didn't they just make these all commiquettes in the first place??

It would have saved Steve and me soooooooooo much time and effort... and money. :monkey3

U? U have nothing to do with the awesomeness of this piece.

Word to ur muthaaaaa, write that down, that's what I said bunny bread.

Word.

Bring it, because it's been BRUUUUUUNG!!!!!!!!

Here he is!

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

F3.jpg

F4.jpg

F5.jpg

F6.jpg

WOW that looks great. Something tells me youre going to start getting a lot of requests from people to make conversions to their PFs.

U? U have nothing to do with the awesomeness of this piece.

Word to ur muthaaaaa, write that down, that's what I said bunny bread.

Word.

Bring it, because it's been BRUUUUUUNG!!!!!!!!

And I never claimed to...

This is all Pablo and Steve. I just had to fund mine and wait... time and money. :rolleyes:

Computerfly, Spidey looks SICK! I can't for the life of me see how anyone can say the PF looks better than your custom Spidey. Well done sir. You turned an ugly PF into a true work of art!

:lecture :lecture All PFs should be 86'd

I must say i was a bit apprehensive at how it would turn out, but looking at the finished product...its amazing! Congrats! :clap

Nice. I defin like it.

however, recasters looking at this thread will prob just recast the statue and repaint it.

After all, its the fabric they could not replicate :(

Back