Computerfly's custom Spidey PF..errr Comiquette :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spent the last 30 minutes drooling over this thing...

UNREAL!!

I'm 110% convinced that comic characters like Spidey, Cap, Thor, Wolverine, Sabretooth, etc belong in comiquette forn ONLY. Pictures don't even begin to do this conversion justice and it looks incredible in Computerfly's pics.

Sorry PF owners, but your cloth covered Spiderman PF can't even begin to come close to the awesomeness of this. Yes, even the 'classic' PF is junk compared to this.

Steve, bring on the 'classic' conversion!!!

Seeing is believing... the fabric just doesn't look crisp and defined enough for Marvel characters. PF should probably be reserved for real world (like film) represenations and the rest be comiquette.

I think the Premium Format works well for things like capes and jackets. Doom, Black Panther, and Gambit come to mind.

UNREAL!!

I'm 110% convinced that comic characters like Spidey, Cap, Thor, Wolverine, Sabretooth, etc belong in comiquette forn ONLY. Pictures don't even begin to do this conversion justice and it looks incredible in Computerfly's pics.

Sorry PF owners, but your cloth covered Spiderman PF can't even begin to come close to the awesomeness of this. Yes, even the 'classic' PF is junk compared to this.

I've been saying this from the start.. Only guys like Darklord get a boner over stitching.. Leave it on the dolls..

UNREAL!!

Are you gonna have the Wolvie and Sabes pf converted now? If so, is it gonna be the Ex versions?

Are you gonna have the Wolvie and Sabes pf converted now? If so, is it gonna be the Ex versions?

I'd like to eventually, but that just depends on the man behind the work. I really don't know about Wolverine since there's cloth on his head.

I'd like to eventually, but that just depends on the man behind the work. I really don't know about Wolverine since there's cloth on his head.

Are you sure theres cloth on the masked head? Doesnt look like it to me :dunno I was seriously considering cancelling my Wolvie pf, but after looking at it again, the sculpt is just so much better compared to the Comi imo, and I sold my Brown Comi for the Brown pf. If SS releases a Pred item at SDCC, I will defn cancel my Sabes though :monkey1

well now that the cloth PF versions are not worth owning i better sell mine quickly before the market drops out on them.:panic:

Doug, I kid you not, if you had the chance to see this in person you'd swear off spandex on comic-based PFs. This is hands down the best Spiderman statue out there right now and I've owned plenty, including all 3 PFs. If Sideshow had used the original Viggiano sculpt and made a commiquette like this one, there's no doubt in my mind that it would easily fetch 2x what it does today and be nearly impossible to find... it's that good compared to the PF.

Doug, I kid you not, if you had the chance to see this in person you'd swear off spandex on comic-based PFs. This is hands down the best Spiderman statue out there right now and I've owned plenty, including all 3 PFs. If Sideshow had used the original Viggiano sculpt and made a commiquette like this one, there's no doubt in my mind that it would easily fetch 2x what it does today and be nearly impossible to find... it's that good compared to the PF.

hmmm. **eyes up regular spidey thinking how he'd look naked**:monkey1

i've been seriously thinking about stripping one of my Thor PF's. then i could have one with clothe and one painted aka comiquette.

such as in this old photo of an older display

2dufgj5.jpg

28hcwhh.jpg

3506p0p.jpg

i've been seriously thinking about stripping one of my Thor PF's. then i could have one with clothe and one painted aka comiquette.

such as in this old photo of an older display

2dufgj5.jpg

28hcwhh.jpg

3506p0p.jpg

Frodo looks really lost in the picture :lol

<object height="385" width="640"><object height="385" width="640">:rotfl</object>

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FVZobzVJrSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

<object height="385" width="640"><object height="385" width="640">:rotfl</object>

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FVZobzVJrSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl NICE!!!! Always loved Steve's sense of humor.

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Back