Compressor question?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultramanimator

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, I learned the hard way that I need a pressure pot for casting in translucent resin. I think I'm gonna pick up the one from Harbor Freight, but I also need a compressor to go with it.

Any suggestions?

(This is my question in honor of the Teabelly question poll. Teabelly, this is for you and your excitement about the hobby. It's good to have you around:))

Well it is best to get on with a tank on it. That way you can let the tank fillup and fill the pressure tank fast enough. Also make sure you put a moisture trap/filter on the line to the pressure tank.

So, I learned the hard way that I need a pressure pot for casting in translucent resin. I think I'm gonna pick up the one from Harbor Freight, but I also need a compressor to go with it.

Any suggestions?

(This is my question in honor of the Teabelly question poll. Teabelly, this is for you and your excitement about the hobby. It's good to have you around:))

ahah thanks!! im along way from casting my own heads tho so dont expect any questions on the subject from me just yet lol

Back