Completed Patrick Troughton as the second doctor who

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morethanatimelord

Super Freak
Reaction score
well after reciving my head sculpt from from ada (i bought edward norton and peter sellers and got this free!) i thought id finish off my second doctor custom. i experimented with pastels to do some shading while painting this head sculpt. iv never used pastels before so i was impressed overall

DSCF0207Correction.jpg

DSCF0212.jpg

Looks great, but CO will do better. :monkey3

Just kidding. (that was an "in joke" for the DWF crowd. ;)

I really like that. I think your paint job looks great and the clothes must've been a pain to source out.

:rock :clap :rock

Looks great, but CO will do better. :monkey3

Just kidding. (that was an "in joke" for the DWF crowd. ;)

I really like that. I think your paint job looks great and the clothes must've been a pain to source out.

:rock :clap :rock

hey pixletwin :D your tardis is comming along fantastically by the way :D

the coat and the trousers were custom made for me by deans and his mum from DWF the shirt is a german luftwaffe shirt i think

Nice job, but the part in the hair looks a little atypical of Troughton to me. I've always seen him with a sort of Beatle-ish hair style that was even across the front?

yeah i think the hair could have been a little different a bit more body to it as well think. but im pleased that i managed to paint it well enough as im still learning :)

Back