Media Company of Heroes 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gates70

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow, no love for this one?! I couldn't even find a thread for it, unless I'm blind. Bought it yesterday and it seems just as good as the first one (didn't have time to play for long yet). Graphics are really good and the game play pretty similar to the first. Anyone else playing this ?

Wow, no love for this one?! I couldn't even find a thread for it, unless I'm blind. Bought it yesterday and it seems just as good as the first one (didn't have time to play for long yet). Graphics are really good and the game play pretty similar to the first. Anyone else playing this ?

I've been waiting for a price drop. I liked the first one alot, but I'm not a huge rts fan. I'm guessing being a PC exclusive WWII rts is why there's not much talk about it here.

I've been waiting for a price drop. I liked the first one alot, but I'm not a huge rts fan. I'm guessing being a PC exclusive WWII rts is why there's not much talk about it here.

I know a lot of people that aren't fans of RTS games but like this one a lot. Go figure!

Absolutely played the hell out of the first one. Loved it, but I'm holding off on the 2nd for now.

It has the same feel, but I'll know more later tonight when I play the **** out of this one :lol

All that footage makes me want to play NOW! :lol

Ive been playing this a lot recently, not really the single player but I do enjoy multiplayer vs ai.

Back