commission work needed. paypal ready

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomber5

Super Freak
Reaction score
Trying to find someone who can make these and ill pay for the time and materials? is this idea possible? it is to fit a true type Asian body. please comment below if you think you can help and ill pm you. im in Australia and am happy to pay for everything and postage aswell.
I have all individual sponsor logos on file I can email through with examples.
Z5aHTWV4Xl5123daj4LC8yWmfNVJHLo5h4hzFGraj4qe0s7sraHCJaEX4im96JFGEiS2KQD74hu_Hi1_eN_XiHpKnIU0Jsn.jpeg
dm5qw-Q6AHPXxX7X0kRflFow-TvxbrSmKDSmslpoqOhxlqc20048eCsihSv59Ygw1FVZg-h97kL-igTa45pD-YiZzMAGWfL.jpeg
lL5AvBzxD_M5wWPnV7RUDKlISruxA6PvNKclfAVseZHWHDJcvN2cIef5eIYcOjSxH1sWYUH5ty3Qgk63Mj_tKC2OzapTWEBU.jpg
d98bUkiNinURfp7bYqL-031Ml96im0M6A_UJ_VWAXeNMzrTKuWGF_BihPj7mwhUTnWbzVqHbyEpJ_uP_JJMFwhV1gUZMU0a.jpeg
Thank you

Attachments

• Pacman.jpg
    Pacman.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Re: Commission work, Anyone able to help create these Trunks?

PM mathist. He was doing quite a few NBA jersey and shorts. He should be able to do these as well.

Thanks hydeous

Mathist does not exist

bump bump

Geewhiz got bsck to me but wanted 150 fpr trunks which is fine but 450 for shoes! Absolutly ridiclous

If you check ebay there's a guy selling a custom 1/6 Pacquiao figure the head sculpt is bad but he wearing the shorts different logos and sneakers you want but it's in blue and he only want $120 take a look
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mil-mascaras-custom-12-inches-1-6-Manny-pacquiao-figure-boxing-/261893161538?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cfa0c8242

Back