Commentary about my custom work... (workshop photos added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Busy weekend ahead catching up on orders... have 4 going right now.. mix of TOD and ROTLA sets... here is a comparison shot of my TOD holster next to the ROTLA holster.... over the years I have meticulously poured over screen shots so I get the details right depending on which film style you order as each film has a very distinctly different belt, holster, whip keeper, bag strap, and whip...

All perfect. very friendly seller, quality work, everything fits perfectly. 10/10
e52bf2f953939edca22769294ba8de24.jpg

60e0ebaf2e248fe1b1f41384d9fd9f3d.jpg

Hi Mike. Thought I'd have a go at making some custom leather pieces for my Premium Format Raiders Indy - I made the belt, holster, whip-keeper and bag strap. What do you think? I'm pretty pleased with the results to be honest, and they're a massive improvement over what it came with!! Do you make a whip at this scale, and if so, how much would it be please?
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Never was able to source materials for the whip @ 1/4 scale.... Only did the belts. holsters and bag straps...

Finished off my custom 1/4 scale Indy rig with a new whip & fully functional whip-keeper. I'm really pleased with how it turned out - what do you think, Mike?
image.jpg

Not bad.... I still haven't tried building a 1/4 whip after all these years.. the lacing you used looks decent in scale..

If you have ordered gear from me and already paid.. ALL ORDERS are complete now... and man.. let me tell you... I am exhausted from workshop orders ! However, thank you all for the business... I have been building these sets since the very first Sideshow Indy was released around the time KOTCS was released... I have no idea how many of my belt sets are out there in the 1/6 community.. But I know they have gone to damn near every US state, the UK, France, Austria, Germany, Spain, Japan, Australia, Mexico, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and even China.... Your continued support over the years has been sincerely appreciated.. it has helped fund Santa gifts for my kids and paid for better tools and equipment in my shop.... Again.. I offer my gratitude for your positive feedback and excellent guidance and advice to improve my gear over time..... So in short.. all open orders will have shipped by tomorrow mid day... I may take a few weeks off and actually work on a few of my own projects for a bit... but I will still be around... Be safe out there - Mike

If you have ordered gear from me and already paid.. ALL ORDERS are complete now... and man.. let me tell you... I am exhausted from workshop orders ! However, thank you all for the business... I have been building these sets since the very first Sideshow Indy was released around the time KOTCS was released... I have no idea how many of my belt sets are out there in the 1/6 community.. But I know they have gone to damn near every US state, the UK, France, Austria, Germany, Spain, Japan, Australia, Mexico, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and even China.... Your continued support over the years has been sincerely appreciated.. it has helped fund Santa gifts for my kids and paid for better tools and equipment in my shop.... Again.. I offer my gratitude for your positive feedback and excellent guidance and advice to improve my gear over time..... So in short.. all open orders will have shipped by tomorrow mid day... I may take a few weeks off and actually work on a few of my own projects for a bit... but I will still be around... Be safe out there - Mike

Hi Mike,
I need your excellent work in my collection,

I need the bag straps for the hot toys dx05 bag and a leather whip.

Pm
Me
Please

074b5366bd4ad7a439d1cf1b77962f73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back