Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this piece on the gun?

IMG_1389_zpsk9s6ticc.jpg

*puts on nerd glasses*

I think its an ascension cable.

In addition to standard iron sights on the rifle's upper surface, the DC-15A could interface with the helmets of clones to project a graphical gun-sight on the clone trooper's heads up display. It also included a sniper scope that could double as a handhold in storage position. Mounted on a tripod, the maximum effective range of a DC-15A was 10 kilometers. On maximum power, a shot from a DC-15A could leave a 0.5 meter hole in any ferroconcrete wall; however, firing at maximum power demanded a higher rate of power consumption; while on the low power setting a DC-15A gas cartridge would last for 500 shots (300 shots on high power). The blaster could be outfitted with ascension cable projectors to climb up walls or cliffs as seen during the Battle of Teth.

Love this !! Mine was a little messed up with the antenna and the decal on the visor hopefully sudeshow will respond and I can get a new helmet
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

So I just got this crap from SSC Ive watched videos and seen tons of pics and I know what it looks like and this is what they said
image.jpg

Wow! Sorry to hear. :(

I remember with the C3PO premium format, some members were complaining that the probe at the top center of his head was crooked. Sideshow didn't bother replacing some of those too.

just checked mine. the weathering is the same, so they are right about that.

But I call bs on the antenna. Mine is straight as can be.

wow they are lying straight up ...??? "intend to be bent" ? :lol

Got my Cody and loving him. No issues with mine. Him and Rex are my two fav pieces statues.
Could we please get a pic with the two together? Thank you!
Are you using a Besta? I was wondering if they will both fit on one shelf together.

I don't have Bestas but I was told they don't fit as the rifle on Cody is very long. A friend of mine has Cody on top of a Detolf.
Mine are packed away until I get proper shelves.

Just bought my first Sideshow PF... Excited to get him. Scored him for a sweet deal too, below retail and supposedly brand new. Cody has always been one of my favorite trooper designs of the prequels, and a nice character too thanks to the clone wars series.

Back