Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clone Wars Kit Fisto even though I know that would never happen.

sw0349cwkitfistolooseb.jpg

I'm going to keep the WL conversion of the Cody Ex that I just got. Do you think they will make a Wolffe PF too? I'd love a Phase II Rex and Wolffe

I'm not sure about Wolffe but Rex Phase II is more of an when then if I think. Especially with him still having his Phase II Armor in Rebels as well.

Not something I don't think we'll see for a few years though.

I had my Cody on FlexPay so it only recently shipped and I picked it up at UPS yesterday. It was definitely worth the wait, it's a fantastic piece. My only gripe is the shoulder antenna is bent because the styrofoam insert wasn't designed to leave room for it and it was crammed in against it. I'm working on carefully straightening it out. Got #79 of 400.

Together at last.

That does look good, I wonder if it is worth jumping on the waitlist at this point. Cancelling my masked Predator LSB, I wouldn't mind this guy.

EDIT: Jumped on the list, we'll see...

Well my waitlist took two days to convert lol. I didn't expect it to be that quick, I have a Chronicle T-800 and 1:1 ECC Grey Alien coming this month, I'll have to work out some finances and see if I can let it convert this week...

Well my waitlist took two days to convert lol. I didn't expect it to be that quick, I have a Chronicle T-800 and 1:1 ECC Grey Alien coming this month, I'll have to work out some finances and see if I can let it convert this week...

Grats! :) I'm broke this month as well. Have 7 omnibuses waiting, and one bird lady from XM coming... Sheez!

Back