Premium Format Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking decent. Any issues with this so far? You guys think it will lean?

Mine sits on the base pretty well, and it feels sturdy. I don't think there will be any leaning issues, overtime. I'm pleased with its quality; except, it had a minor issue, but I contacted Sideshow and I'm confident that they will rectify it.

3edea48a0c35a49601bde62aa0c1b523.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I wonder why they just have the EX up for sale on their site and not the reg. edition? It would seem odd that they would sell out of the reg. edition and not be sold out of the EX.

The regular is on there if you remove the 1 as usual. They obviously want to shift the EX version first. Wasn't this on wait list?

yeah it was on waitlist. It seems odd that it would go from waitlist to being available for live order just like that.

Over a year ago when I wanted to order the Exclusive it was sold out, and I jumped on the Waitlist; when it converted I felt like the luckiest collector, until now! My guess is that a lot of people who had pre-ordered this cancelled and/or their cards declined to charge the amount, when SS was finally ready to ship them over a year later. Either that, or it's a glitch, where after placing the order they will refund you the money and say, "sorry this is sold out!" That happened to me couple of times with other PFs.

I think a lot of non-US collectors are hurting big time (me included) due to the strong US dollar. I am paying 30% more for this because of it.

I think a lot of non-US collectors are hurting big time (me included) due to the strong US dollar. I am paying 30% more for this because of it.

That's a great point/observation; which could also be the reason why we have the Exclusive available all of a sudden. 30% is really steep though!! And I didn't know Canadians were also affected! Maybe someone can buy for few who are in Canada, and drive them there from US?

HELP - Hi guys, anyone here remeber the scheduled final date of Commander Cody ex, before the message with the possibility! I recalled mid-September , but I lost the email last change of the date of shipment. Sorry for my bad english!
Thanks!

HELP - Hi guys, anyone here remeber the scheduled final date of Commander Cody ex, before the message with the possibility! I recalled mid-September , but I lost the email last change of the date of shipment. Sorry for my bad english!
Thanks!

Not sure exactly what you're asking here, but here are all the emails I had received from Sideshow re: my PF Cody, in reverse chronological order. I hope it helps.

August 15, 2015: "...your order(s) have been charged and shipped!"

August 12, 2015: "Final Product Photos: Commander Cody Premium Format Figure"

August 10, 2015: "We will begin processing all orders for Commander Cody Premium Format Figure"

July 22, 2015: " Your pre-order of the Commander Cody - Premium Format is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 3-5 weeks."

April 28, 2015: "Your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between June and July of 2015."

February 23, 2015: "Your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between May and June of 2015."

January 16, 2015: "Your item will begin arriving into our warehouse between April and May 2015."

July 8, 2014: "Non-refundable deposit required for the above item(s) has been charged to your card on file or payment has been received"

Got Cody a few days ago, really is amazing and goes great with Rex PF.

I do look forward to the Rex Phase II PF and hopefully will have more of a battle pose, the Rex Phase I PF is a little boring looking.

I do look forward to the Rex Phase II PF and hopefully will have more of a battle pose, the Rex Phase I PF is a little boring looking.

Congrats, @SOU7567! :hi5: I'm a fan of Rex, and his P.II will look great, but I rather see Commander Fox or Thorn, if we have possibility for one more clone PF. Otherwise, the ones posted in the Force Friday thread are the ones I wanna see being made.

Just got an email that my WL on the Ex converted....now to decide to purchase or not....I would love to see him come back in Rebels. A showdown between him and Rex would be epic, or even have him turn on the Empire and redeem himself for Order 66

I'm going to keep the WL conversion of the Cody Ex that I just got. Do you think they will make a Wolffe PF too? I'd love a Phase II Rex and Wolffe

Just finished series two of the Clone Wars. Now I'm seriously thinking about picking this up. The poor blast marks are putting me off a bit, but it does look good over all.

Just finished series two of the Clone Wars. Now I'm seriously thinking about picking this up. The poor blast marks are putting me off a bit, but it does look good over all.

I did a huge Clone Wars binge on Netflicks...love it!

I did a huge Clone Wars binge on Netflicks...love it!

I saw a few of them when they were on tv, but missed more than I saw. So I picked up the 1-5 Blu ray box set last week and I'm blasting through them, they're good. Need to find series 6 which wasn't released on BDR in the UK for some reason...

Congrats, @SOU7567! :hi5: I'm a fan of Rex, and his P.II will look great, but I rather see Commander Fox or Thorn, if we have possibility for one more clone PF. Otherwise, the ones posted in the Force Friday thread are the ones I wanna see being made.

Has anyone heard anything from SS about continuing the Militaries of Star Wars line, or is Cody at the tail end of it?

Got my cody a couple of weeks back, just got round to taking pics! He's a great piece really simple but very well done!

My 2 nitpicks are the gloss black around the base, it should have been matte like all the other statues and it would have been nice to have some droid wreckage on the base.

Otherwise yeah, it's fantastic!

100_4834_zpswhcliqfq.jpg

100_4835_zpsbqad76xr.jpg

100_4836_zpsgx5t5tpz.jpg

100_4837_zpsddhikija.jpg

100_4840_zpsfvgivhgs.jpg

100_4839_zpsl93h4g7c.jpg

100_4838_zps80w67go1.jpg

100_4841_zpsmicfqjp3.jpg

100_4842_zpsdejyyhf5.jpg

100_4843_zpsjzrm2mqu.jpg

Totally forgot to take pics with Rex lol.

Back