Commander Cody Statue... vote for it!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzie

Super Freak
Reaction score
As you can see it would be my biggest wish
as a collector to get a big statue of Commander
Cody!

Attakus would be my first choice, but also in PF it would
be sensational! If GG begins producing FS Troopers, we
will certainly see some more "variations" :rotfl

What do you think? If you also want a Commander Cody,
write Emails to Attakus and Sideshow... they hear more
at us as you think.

For Participation you are free to copy my signature :D

I'd really like to see a Cody 12" figure. I'd even go out on a limb and say he'd be an obvious choice for an early armoured figure for the military line. I think a Mandalorian is likely for the Scum & Villainy line (Jango probably), and I could even see a Clone Trooper armoured Obi-Wan at some time for the Jedi Line.

Once we see our first Clone Armour I think the variants will come out in reasonably rapid succession.

I would buy a Commander Cody, but the one I really want is a Commander Gree.

LordAzrael said:
I'd really like to see a Cody 12" figure. I'd even go out on a limb and say he'd be an obvious choice for an early armoured figure for the military line. I think a Mandalorian is likely for the Scum & Villainy line (Jango probably), and I could even see a Clone Trooper armoured Obi-Wan at some time for the Jedi Line.

Once we see our first Clone Armour I think the variants will come out in reasonably rapid succession.

I second your motion.

Definitely want a 12" Commander Cody along with all the other clonetrooper commanders. And Clone Trooper armored Obi-Wan is also a must for the 12-inch line.

eu_bg.jpg

This would be a great pose... or the one with emperor "order 66" holo :chew

any clones would be great in PF. Cody is the icing on the cake. :chew

LordAzrael said:

ebaycody3.jpg

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I would take a Commander Cody with removable helmet in the 1/6 scale line!

I don't have a crystal ball, but I think all the 12" clonetroopers, stormtroopers, etc. (in fact all helmeted figures) will come with removable helmets. To do otherwise would be ridiculous.

Mortar Conn said:
I don't have a crystal ball, but I think all the 12" clonetroopers, stormtroopers, etc. (in fact all helmeted figures) will come with removable helmets. To do otherwise would be ridiculous.

I'm pretty certain they'll do what they did with Leia Boussh - swappable heads with a neck adapter.

Back