Commander Cody helm...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BankruptCollector

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey, like the title says...I really want a weathered commander Cody helmet that's authentic...seen a few made by some guys in the 501st, does anyone know whom I can speak to about commissioning one or does anyone know of one that might be for sale or maybe even just point me in the right direction? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

imagesCAUJ5OXU.jpg

imagesCADJIJF7.jpg

CodyHelmet017.jpg

Last edited:
jkno, can't thank you enough....already found someone to commision one. insanely stoked.:)

May I ask who you got? There's a guy named EVO3 who makes the absolute best Cody helmets you can get. Here's a WIP on how mine looks like at the moment, it just needs weathering to be done and the antenna's attached and it'll be done
IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2988.jpg

Glad to hear that :duff, I also have someone on RPF making me a helmet I always wanted

you have every helmet out there, what else could you possibly want?:lol

May I ask who you got? There's a guy named EVO3 who makes the absolute best Cody helmets you can get. Here's a WIP on how mine looks like at the moment, it just needs weathering to be done and the antenna's attached and it'll be done
IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2988.jpg

you have every helmet out there, what else could you possibly want?:lol

a guy called jtothep or jp....he's making mine. evo3's work is amazing...

Back