Coming soon: a 1/6th scale figure of the heavyweight boxing legend Muhammad Ali.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my invoice from Kit. Probably the most exited I’ve been to get a piece in a long while. Being a kid of the 70’s Ali was a personal hero of mine and one of the few famous people that I truly cared about.

Incredible figure. I’m a kid of the 70s so this man was a real life super hero to me. Iconiq Studios is starting to make a huge name for themselves with all their amazing releases. You can tell a lot of love went into this piece. Glad to have picked this up. Still have my Storm Collectibles one but this is definitely early 1960’s Ali where the Storm Collectibles is the later comeback Ali of the 70’s. Anyway did a little unboxing and review. Hope you enjoy.
Take care - Jase

Few random pictures…stunning figure.
IMG_0326.jpeg
IMG_0317.jpeg
IMG_0311.jpeg
IMG_0302.jpeg
IMG_0290.jpeg
IMG_0282.jpeg
IMG_0256.jpeg

Incredible figure. I’m a kid of the 70s so this man was a real life super hero to me. Iconiq Studios is starting to make a huge name for themselves with all their amazing releases. You can tell a lot of love went into this piece. Glad to have picked this up. Still have my Storm Collectibles one but this is definitely early 1960’s Ali where the Storm Collectibles is the later comeback Ali of the 70’s. Anyway did a little unboxing and review. Hope you enjoy.
Take care - Jase

Great early review Jase, mine is on the way and i cant wait to get it in hand. Im actually thinking about getting a second body so i can display two differently

Great early review Jase, mine is on the way and i cant wait to get it in hand. Im actually thinking about getting a second body so i can display two differently
I did that myself. I ordered a second set from Kit and will part him out minus the body. Really hope they continue this line. Would love to see their take on Tyson.

I grew up a fan of Muhammad Ali, so this was a must-have. Overall, very pleased with the figure, though the QC and swap-out part attachment issue was frustrating but not a deal breaker. Here is my review of the double pack.

I grew up a fan of Muhammad Ali, so this was a must-have. Overall, very pleased with the figure, though the QC and swap-out part attachment issue was frustrating but not a deal breaker. Here is my review of the double pack.

Nice review. Can you tell me how you did the hair dryer? Any tips for it? I've tried to do it with something else before but it didn't really work.

I blow hot air on the hole, and it seems to expand it or make it more malleable. Someone else suggested that putting it in hot water is better. I tried it for a ThreeZero Guts part, and it worked! You just have to be careful not to do it too long. And thanks for watching!

Back