Comic Con video map, camera and chat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akamonrg

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did I missed something or this year sideshow don't show us a map with proder's video.
Found no live camera too or no chat.

Really disapointed with this.
It was funny past year to see what happened on sideshow's booth, communicate with sideshow team, play some game and ask some question about what we see.

I hate the new system to see some products before comic con, starting the show before the show is a mistake.
It's like watching 75% of a movie before going to the cinema, still excited but not as discovering all the movie for first time.
Or having some christmas gift before christmas day.

There was some good things this year and some surprise, it was funny but really less that some others years.

Thanks ;)

it's just the true, great post akamonrg.

Where is the Inside look video?

Come on sideshow!!!

I know, really missed chat this year. It was always fun to watch the live video and all of us chatters getting to live vicariously through those we see there. Of course chat to me is like salt and pepper, it makes everything better. :duff

I know, really missed chat this year. It was always fun to watch the live video and all of us chatters getting to live vicariously through those we see there. Of course chat to me is like salt and pepper, it makes everything better. :duff

agreed............though i would subsitute beer for salt & pepper but that may be just me.

i often think of betty at the ssc booth from years past & hope she's doing okay........:lol

This is really what I think.
I don't like to discover new product before comic.
It's better when you have a huge quantity the D day.
A lot that you are like a crazy boy who don't know what he should looking.
And chat and live camera missing to this.
Ask some questions to sideshow team, look on live camera some new things that sideshow team show up to us briefly, video with booth map to see if I missing something cool....

;)

Back