comic con 2011 exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! More money I can use towarwds Doctor Who SDCC. My gawd SSC is really starting to bore me.

:yess:

are we sure it's just another sergeant clone, like red, from the films? It could be a new named clone from the cartoon. Like, Fives, OR heavy .

Yeah! More money I can use towarwds Doctor Who SDCC. My gawd SSC is really starting to bore me.

:yess:

Yep, apparently they are bored also and put zero effort into the ex for SW again, aside from the releases being all clones all the time, back to back with the same ex??? ghey

I hope that clone is a 1:6 scale.

And I will be absolutely STOKED if it is a red or yellow clone!

Last edited:
Darth Cruel, I think you may be on to something. If you look at the image and the recent PF version, the stance seems very familiar.
I was wondering if this years SDCC exclusive may be a repaint PF clone.
HMMMM.....:lsvader

Darth Cruel, I think you may be on to something. If you look at the image and the recent PF version, the stance seems very familiar.
I was wondering if this years SDCC exclusive may be a repaint PF clone.
HMMMM.....:lsvader

Exactly what I was thinking. I think this could be a repaint Phase 1 Clonetrooper PF.

And I hope I am wrong.

To be honest...I simply ain't seein' a Star Wars nor a GI Joe 1:6 in any of those silhouettes.

Exactly what I was thinking. I think this could be a repaint Phase 1 Clonetrooper PF.

And I hope I am wrong.

To be honest...I simply ain't seein' a Star Wars nor a GI Joe 1:6 in any of those silhouettes.

I think it has to be 1/6, right?!?!
It looks like his foot in the pic. :dunno

Ugh pass... I have one clone (utapah) and that's enough for me. With such a vast canvass to play with regarding Star Wars character designs why the obsession with clones? :dunno
I suppose it's just easier to splat a new paint scheme on an exsisting mold.

Back