COMIC-CON 2011!- Are you going?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you going to Comic-Con

• Total voters
I'll be there.

And good idea with the poll. Now, we can collectively whose all planning on going. :rock

This will be my first time going. I already requested that whole week off from work and looking for some hotels and car rentals.

Question, how much do tickets run for the whole week for 1 person?

This will be my first time going. I already requested that whole week off from work and looking for some hotels and car rentals.

Question, how much do tickets run for the whole week for 1 person?

The 4-day pass is $105 (which is the length of the entire Con.)

I will be there again. I wont have to fight for a pass as I'll have my press pass again.

A few months ago it was a definite yes. Now its a maybe depending on a couple of things that might go through at the beginning of the year. Nothing serious but it'll definitely monopolize my time over the Summer.

Been awhile since my last Con, but absolutely going 2011. Originally from San Diego so I will be staying with my Mom or Sis which will save me $ to spend on Con goodies. Can't wait & hope to meet a few Freaks.

Bought my 4 day pass + preview night about 2 minutes after I picked up my badge during LAST YEAR's preview night. There is hardly any line Wed and Thurs for next year's ticket purchases at SDCC so that is the time to get a pass if you know you will be there again the next year. Doesn't help for 1st timers, I know.

If you wait until Fri/Sat to try and buy next year passes you will be waiting in line for HOURS.

Back