Come with me if you want to LIVE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2CF41EE2-6E4D-4FFD-8148-733EE2924403-15683-0000101E137E1251_zps12b4dd4c.jpg

Live with me if you want to come.

:lol

1253527582_arnold_pects_flex.gif

P. those pictures were a treat to view, awesome work buddy.

You can see your passion for T1 with all the work you have put into your Arnold's.

I will also say that even your figures seem to capture the grim feeling of the original movie.

Awesome. :clap

P. those pictures were a treat to view, awesome work buddy.

You can see your passion for T1 with all the work you have put into your Arnold's.

I will also say that even your figures seem to capture the grim feeling of the original movie.

Awesome. :clap
that's a great compliment for the job done, thank you very much for those words :)

Really good pictures man!

How did you imitate the endo eye light in the gargoyles?

Also how did you get SO many PS jackets :lol

I'm having to use the DX10 jacket

0001_zps648ced43.jpg~original

multiplepics_truckcrash_01.jpg~original

wounds_01.jpg~original

closeup_02.jpg~original

closeup_04.jpg~original

session_05.jpg~original

multiplepics_skeleton_01.jpg~original

session_06.jpg~original

multiplepics_halfedskeleton_01.jpg~original

yeah i think i had a bit of an impact on my head ))

that's a great compliment for the job done, thank you very much for those words :)

No worries.

The work on those Terminator's deserves all the praise. That Terminator you have customised (after being hit by the truck) is all sorts of greatness you must have put a lot of time into him?

Really good pictures man!
thanks )

How did you imitate the endo eye light in the gargoyles?
oh it's just a red LED i use sometimes to add lights )
i have a red LED, a white 3-LEd and a blue LED. if you make a photo with a 30-seconds pause and switch on several leds separately from different sides during that period, you can get some funny light effects. i read about "long shot" on some boards and lamely used the effect to invent a separate light manner. for example this photo uses all three led colors, but not simultaneously - 5 seconds of blue, 15 seconds of white and 10 seconds of red, all from different sides.

0001_zps648ced43.jpg~original

the "separate lights" way looks even better here:

001_leds.jpg~original

you see, he's red on left, blue on right and white from the front. if you switch all LEDs together, you'll just have a mixed light, but if you do that 30 seconds pause, you can color the figure differently from all sides.

i first used it on hunter-killer figures and like to use it since then for terminator setups:

aerial-night-01.jpg~original

goliath-night-03.jpg~original

Also how did you get SO many PS jackets :lol

I'm having to use the DX10 jacket
:lol
hunting ebay and friends eager to sell their ones. i got one jacket with the original michael jackson terminator figure

MJisback.jpg~original

one from ebay, and one by Saturday toys or something like that from Riddick, it now rests on the chair back of arm repair scene to copie the movie variant.

bonus: oh and here are figures that started it all :D

t1_compareset_left.jpg~original

No worries.

The work on those Terminator's deserves all the praise. That Terminator you have customised (after being hit by the truck) is all sorts of greatness you must have put a lot of time into him?
not actually. i date my photos to look through in ten years when i am old and dull and don't enjoy collecting. i just checked the dates: first photo and first attempt is october 14, 2011. then i saw it was ****ed up, and first photo of completed version 2 head is november 8, 2011. it took some time to kill his clothes and body, but that was easy )

Interesting so the light in the glasses is just a reflection?! very clever

I guess i'll have to do some eBay hunting for the jacket and hope i get (very) lucky

I know some people are anticipating HT doing this version but it's fun gathering all the bits and bashing the figure yourself!

Interesting so the light in the glasses is just a reflection?! very clever
yes it is, and it's not my invention. the effect actually was used by Cameron in T1 when he made T1s glasses look like both car's rear lights reflection and resembling red eyes glowing:

bscap0029_zpscbf94565.jpg~original

i just used the tip ) love everything about T1 direction, everything is simple but menacing.

bonus: oh and here are figures that started it all :D

t1_compareset_left.jpg~original

Old school. :rock

You have great skills buddy. I just hope that the HT people have the passion to produce a Police Station Assault/Tanker Truck Pursuit figure just like yours.

yes it is, and it's not my invention. the effect actually was used by Cameron in T1 when he made T1s glasses look like both car's rear lights reflection and resembling red eyes glowing:

bscap0029_zpscbf94565.jpg~original

i just used the tip ) love everything about T1 direction, everything is simple but menacing.

Yep to me T1 is one of a few movies that has a real vibe/atmosphere running through it from start to finish.

Every scene the T-800 is in brings a cold menacing chill with it.

Exactly:rotfl
I’m ashamed to say I did that paintjob and added the eyelash:slap
Might be able to rescue it but can’t look it for long as its so bad:thwak.
I think it needs to be termnated:lol
no pity.
no remorse.
no fear.
that face will stalk you in your nightmares to death.:lol

Back