COMBAT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thunderbirdsc01

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,

Blast from the Past,long time COMBAT! Fan myself growing up watching the show and Reruns,even picked up the complete CD set years ago to watch.As more than likely many other 1/6 collectors out there watch the show.

Just Started Re-Building the Squad......went from stock Heads to Custom Heads,Fanfare for Weekly Actors and Special Guest stars.........
Peter The Painter has captured the squad to the "T" ,Brought them back to life almost waiting for them to talk and act again.........and many of the Special Guest stars to life also.

Custom Heads Sculpts/Commissions by: Peter The Painter

Body builds by me: thunderbirdsc01..............* most of the Heads Sculpts by Peter The Painter

Some stock heads also and a couple of Custom Heads Sculpts by the The Customizer

Will post the Squad and a few Special Guest Stars who appeared.................

Caje in true Form

Private "Caje"

Paul "Caje" Lemay

Pierre Jalbert

HS: Peter The Painter
Body: Dragon
Helmet: Dragon repainted and weathered
Black beret: DiD -- "US" insignia: DiD
Uniform: Dragon
Insígnia: CVI
Gear: Dragon
M1 Garand:shoporiental

PFC "Doc" Walton

Doc

Conlan Carter

Helmet: Dragon/ repainted and weathered
Gear: Dragon/Toy Soldier Brigade/DiD

More to come as i Rebuild the rest of Cast and some Special Guest Stars

"Stay six steps behind me and to the right,this way i will always know where you are".......Vic Morrow /aka/ Sgt. Saunders

Private Littlejohn

Littlejohn

Rick "D" Peabody

Body: sideshow with Dragon neck convert
Helmet: Dragon repainted and weathered

More to come as i Rebuild the rest of Cast and some Special Guest Stars:impatient:

"Stay six steps behind me and to the right,this way i will always know where you are".......Vic Morrow /aka/ Sgt. Saunders

2nd Lt. Gil Hanley

Lt. Hanley

Rick Jason

HS: The Customizer
Body: BBI
jacket: Dragon Tanker
boots: Dragon
Helmet: DID
M1 carbine:shoporiental

More to come as i Rebuild the rest of Cast and some Special Guest Stars:impatient:

I really loved that show and your figures look great!

One word of advice... Weathering...

Those actors on "Combat" were the dirtiest looking character on television.

I really loved that show and your figures look great!

One word of advice... Weathering...

Those actors on "Combat" were the dirtiest looking character on television.

Thxs JJ I would have to agree with u there, :wink1: start looking how and were next.........Thank you

Special Guest star:

Special Guest star:

Jon

Telly Savalas

Combat!: Season 5, Episode 18

Anniversary (24 Jan. 1967)

Suffering from shock, a French Resistance fighter returns home to find his Family,He
wages a one-man war against the Allies and the Germans.

HS:Topwatcher
Jacket: 1/6 Bruce's Collectibles
SHOES: DID
Beret: Gi Joe
Uniform: DiD
Gear: Dragon/DiD
Gewehr 43:Toy Soldier Brigade

Telly Savalas made 2 Special guests apperances one here in Anniversary as Jon a French Resistance fighter and in "VENDETTA"

Telly Portraed a Greek Col.Athan Kapsalis,

The Col. He is in the works, another figure transforming from a stock head to Custom head Sculpt by "Peter The Painter"

........Another great Charter actor,Telly Savalas admireded his work thru the years.........:wink1:

Special Guest star:

Barbu

Ricardo Montalban

Combat! Season 5 Episode 17
Gadjo

Aired Tuesday 7:30 PM Jan 17, 1967 on ABC TV

A group of French Gypsies wants Saunders to turn over an SS officer to them.

Black beret: Gi Joe
Gear: Dragon/mixed other 1/6
Sten:shoporiental

More to come as i Rebuild the rest of Cast and some Special Guest Stars

Special Guest star:

Turk

Sgt. Turk

Lee Marvin

Combat!:Season 2, Episode 1

The Bridge at Chalons (17 Sep. 1963)

The squad faces elimination by Heer troops and even worse, an ultra-caustic demo expert who refuses to let Saunders guide their sortie behind German lines to destroy a bridge.
The 2 battling Sergeants trade icy glares, and contrary orders, while the sQUAD tryS everything to avoid combat AND CONTACT with Enemy because the sQUAD and Sgt. Turk must put eliminating the bridge above all else.
The explosives noncom's unending contempt bruises even the calloused egos of Saunders' combat vets. Which explodes first - the bridge or the mission ?

HS: Stock Cyber/ *Maj. Lee
Boots: Dragon
Uniform: DiD
Gear: Dragon/DiD/DML
Miss Gear: Toy Soldier Brigade

Lee Marvin stared as special guest star Sgt. Turk,we all knew him for many character's on TV and in Movies.

He also Stared in Attack! also with Jack Palance........

I just gotta say, I love this thread. :)

I have a Dragon Sgt. Saunders figure, and I'd love to add a custom Caje and a Dragon Hanley to go with him.

Back