COMBAT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thunderbirdsc01

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,

Blast from the Past,long time COMBAT! Fan myself growing up watching the show and Reruns,even picked up the complete CD set years ago to watch.As more than likely many other 1/6 collectors out there watch the show.

Just Started Re-Building the Squad......went from stock Heads to Custom Heads,Fanfare for Weekly Actors and Special Guest stars.........
Peter The Painter has captured the squad to the "T" ,Brought them back to life almost waiting for them to talk and act again.........and many of the Special Guest stars to life also.

Custom Heads Sculpts/Commissions by: Peter The Painter

Body builds by me: thunderbirdsc01..............* most of the Heads Sculpts by Peter The Painter

Some stock heads also and a couple of Custom Heads Sculpts by the The Customizer

Will post the Squad and a few Special Guest Stars who appeared.................

Caje in true Form

Private "Caje"

Paul "Caje" Lemay

Pierre Jalbert

HS: Peter The Painter
Body: Dragon
Helmet: Dragon repainted and weathered
Black beret: DiD -- "US" insignia: DiD
Uniform: Dragon
Insígnia: CVI
Gear: Dragon
M1 Garand:shoporiental

PFC "Doc" Walton

Doc

Conlan Carter

HS: Peter The Painter
Body: Dragon
Helmet: Dragon/ repainted and weathered
Uniform: Dragon
Gear: Dragon/Toy Soldier Brigade/DiD

More to come as i Rebuild the rest of Cast and some Special Guest Stars:impatient:

"Stay six steps behind me and to the right,this way i will always know where you are".......Vic Morrow /aka/ Sgt. Saunders

Not familiar with the subject matter, but they look great to me.

Combat is one on my dad's all time favorite shows. I'll have to introduce him to this thread…I'm sure he'll get a kick out of your work.

Forum /
Art Forums /
Custom Creations /
COMBAT!

Hi guys thank you for the posts,its been moved to above in the forums................

Back