Colossus Sneak!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here’s a collector question from a recent ‘Ask Sideshow’ submission:
I was interested if you could confirm if and when Sideshow was going to release information on Colossus? And what format?

At least two Colossus products are currently in development, one in sculpture and one in design. We’re not ready to spill all the beans, but we can offer a tease:

120109teeaser01.jpg

Look a bit like BiCentennial Man...

bicentennial_man_ver1.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Honestly it looks like an Astonishing version inspired piece.

13261292154.jpg

Well Colossus is my favourite Xmen so I would buy both comiquette and PF. This looks like the bust the Gore Group sculpted for DF a few years back.

God I hope not as that would mean the PF is only in the design stage and at least 2 years away.

I don't like the over stylization of the face. Looks more robotic when Colossus is supposed to be organic steel. His face especially has had a common look for decades:

colossus.jpg

colossus.gif

marvel_capcom_2_conceptart_Vlm6r.jpg

GiantSizeXMen1.jpg

All of which have kept the face smooth. I'll give the rest a shot but this to me falls more on the "tried to hard" scale to be different.

this feels like a Pablo V. sculpt. If it is, I can't wait to see the rest.

I'm not digging his face, so I hope it's a bust or a PF. I'm hoping the comiquette version doesn't look so robotic.

Back