Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Colossus was supposed to be delivered today...I reminded my lovely wife all day yesterday and this morning. She decided to go to the fabric store to pick up material for more custom Jedi cloaks and mail off the ones she completed and missed UPS. :mad:

useless!

Rogue isn't a disaster. It became/becomes a trend for you guys (you know who) to say she is. She isn't the best and a lot of costumers had problems with her paintjob especially the heads, but if you received a good one, you have a nice statue.

Rogue wasn't a complete disaster, only the face was.

Nice collection man, hey what statue is this?

100_8242.jpg
do you have more pictures of this?

If I may answer:

It is the Mistress of Fire Bronze Statue based on some of Boris Vallejo's work released by the Franklin Mint!

Does the regular have an edition size. This thing ships in less than 15 days and there is still a TBD next to edition size. I want to order, but I want to make sure this is not an open edition.

Nice collection man, hey what statue is this?

100_8242.jpg
do you have more pictures of this?

If I may answer:

It is the Mistress of Fire Bronze Statue based on some of Boris Vallejo's work released by the Franklin Mint!

Yes you may: Steve and it's Full Bronze; Eternal_D you have to look for them on Ebay, Thank You Both

Just received my ex today holy crap this one is one of my favorites this year . The only problem the regular head the black hair is kinda blotchy ( like areas are missing sheen or dull ) anyone else have same issue ???

no but i have paint issues with mine...scratches, missing paint on the back of the neck.

mistress of fire...looks pretty sweet.

Ex head rules. But both is good. I want both heads for the option of changing them around when I get bored here and there.

right at 24"with base, he will fit just inside a Besta, to Heavy for glass shelfs of a Detolf, 1/4" thick or better for glass.

What is your interest and/or plans?

BTW Welcome to the Show; Bahamut

Can't get enuff pics of your collection Colossus. You getting another of this guy to custom?

right at 24"with base, he will fit just inside a Besta, to Heavy for glass shelfs of a Detolf, 1/4" thick or better for glass.

What is your interest and/or plans?

BTW Welcome to the Show; Bahamut

I was hoping he was going to fit this:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901709

spec:

Product Size:
23.5" H (596.9mm) x 23.5" W (596.9mm) x 19" L (482.6mm)

Internal height clearance:
23" H (584.2mm)*

* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est.

If I really want him in there I am going to have to somehow create 1 more inch of room and a little more so the head won't be touching the top. :thud:

Back