Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah just the reg. I know cornerstone had it for $311 a few days ago.

Are you sure about that? I have no idea why they would offer a Sideshow preorder for more than 20% off. I don't think they're allowed to do that and it doesn't seem likely they would list it for that cheap before it even gets released.

Are you sure about that? I have no idea why they would offer a Sideshow preorder for more than 20% off. I don't think they're allowed to do that and it doesn't seem likely they would list it for that cheap before it even gets released.
Yea I'm just not sure why I didn't pull the trigger on it when I had the chance! :gah:

My Colossus was supposed to be delivered today...I reminded my lovely wife all day yesterday and this morning. She decided to go to the fabric store to pick up material for more custom Jedi cloaks and mail off the ones she completed and missed UPS. :mad:

:rotfl one more day is like one week.:thud:

I couldnt agree with you more Master! That Rogue is a disaster. :medic

:( I know they screw up on rogue. But I still like it. Unlike psylocke my rogue stays the same and does not crack up in a year or so when SS won't cover it anymore. Is colossus is really almost sold out at retail? Must have been a tiny ES for the reg version. I never knew this guy would be in that big demand.

:( I know they screw up on rogue. But I still like it. Unlike psylocke my rogue stays the same and does not crack up in a year or so when SS won't cover it anymore. Is colossus is really almost sold out at retail? Must have been a tiny ES for the reg version. I never knew this guy would be in that big demand.

She really isnt a bad statue jus a bad paint job and noone can see past it. But I got a good one.I can understand the google eyes fiasco,I still like mine alot. Best rogue statue I think. And yeah colossus rocks

Rogue isn't a disaster. It became/becomes a trend for you guys (you know who) to say she is. She isn't the best and a lot of costumers had problems with her paintjob especially the heads, but if you received a good one, you have a nice statue.

You shouldn't have to be lucky to receive a "good one." :lol And btw I was referring to the one in the last pic. So if you didn't get a "good one" then your Rogue looks retarded. :rotfl

Rogue looks ok if you take some distance but if you go look at her face at close distance than she really is a big disappointment

Rogue isn't a disaster. It became/becomes a trend for you guys (you know who) to say she is. She isn't the best and a lot of costumers had problems with her paintjob especially the heads, but if you received a good one, you have a nice statue.

Even if you got a "good" one, they all came out sub-par for SS's usual quality.

Hey guys, I just got my Ex PF Colossus this morning and the mailer box was damaged and sure enough so was the package box.
Any suggestion on how to address this?

As long as the statue is fine that is all that matters. I don't believe Sideshow replaces boxes.

Hey guys, I just got my Ex PF Colossus this morning and the mailer box was damaged and sure enough so was the package box.
Any suggestion on how to address this?

SS wont replace dameged box.
If you really really want it , destroy the statue then ask for replacement. Maybe You'll get Lucky.:monkey1

You shouldn't have to be lucky to receive a "good one." :lol And btw I was referring to the one in the last pic. So if you didn't get a "good one" then your Rogue looks retarded. :rotfl

You mean Mentally Handicapped :lol:lol:lol:lol

Rogue looks ok if you take some distance but if you go look at her face at close distance than she really is a big disappointment

You go to Bars?

Back