Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! A true centerpiece to your X-Men collection!! Congrats! :clap

Although it looks like Storm's metal stand is going up Colossus's ...:horror

colossus makes the rest of the PFs look tiny :lol

Very AWESOME my friend :clap:clap

that is one sweet setup! colossus is just too epic for words. for those of you who didnt order because of the cloth or hands, man, if you could just see this thing sitting in front of you, i think you would change ur minds quickly.

Thank You Very Much; Ski, Ink, Darth and Sarakawa.

A different look; Ski

100_9094.jpg

Isn't that thing consistently contrary to the evidence within the comics themselves?
Not the first time I've heard of that wiki stating something that seems ludicrous.

I've always found it pretty good, and Sideshow's statues seem to match their height measurements for scale.

very nice display.
yeah i cant believe how he drawfs eveyone else.
Whats even crazy is the height is almost as big thor PF. and thor and stretching.

I think juggy will be crouched i cant see it being 30" tall....

After seeing all the pics in this thread, I couldn't help myself. I cancelled two upcoming Hot Toys and Ordered this Massive Colossus!

Indeed. I am starting to think that focusing on the PF line is what I am going to do. The more I think about Hot Toys prices, the more I don't want to get them...

IMG-20120730-00173.jpg

Looks like a scratch and i hope that isn't to serious. I sent an email to the returns to avoid any troubles after the 30 days.

IMG-20120730-00151.jpg

IMG-20120730-00164.jpg

Took these afew days ago
And yes i think colossus loves looking at psylocke culo

This Colossus KILLS the comiquette! Reg isn't bad either! Order it now before you miss this Soviet stud!

IMG-20120730-00173.jpg

Looks like a scratch and i hope that isn't to serious. I sent an email to the returns to avoid any troubles after the 30 days.

IMG-20120730-00151.jpg

IMG-20120730-00164.jpg

Took these afew days ago
And yes i think colossus loves looking at psylocke culo

This Colossus KILLS the comiquette! Reg isn't bad either! Order it now before you miss this Soviet stud!

That's why they call him Piotr Rasputin, Great Pic's and Score; Therivox

Awesome pics love it :clap.....hay Colossus which head ur going to use for display ......according to u which head have better look...... where can i get same statue of storm ??

I'm using the Stern look first then I will switch it out every other month like I do with Gambit.

Storm is made by Marvel Masterpiece and is 1/4 scale she comes with her own base with Storm on it, the one in the I made that stand it is made of metal, check it out

https://www.ebay.com/itm/STORM-STAT...88?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item2c66b13d2c

Thanks Dhaval

not feeling the shirt, they should've went with a sort of a rash guard material.

Back