Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully after August 20th :monkey3

:exactly: I have a few G.I.'s Joes coming, a few Hot Toys, Skaar just came home and Joker on the way, not too mention my Flexes...

Thing is with this, I pay "everything" with cash, that's my numero uno rule.

Debt FreeSki and still PWNING!!!!

but yea, after the 20th we do just nicely!!! :devil

Ski

SS said in an email they dont expect too many cancellations once shipping starts but Im still hoping this converts for me. I lost my job not too long before this went up so I had to prioritize. :pray:

STILL no shipping notice from Sideshow although Kathy told me it would ship on Monday. I guess I am still waiting on the inspection by Ashley Bodily before he ships. :mad:

Colossus 223/500

100_9083.jpg

This statue makes me wary of how big the upcoming Juggernaut will be. Isn't he always portrayed as being even larger than Colossus, and by a sizable amount as well?

colossus makes the rest of the PFs look tiny :lol

The way it should be. :lecture

This statue makes me wary of how big the upcoming Juggernaut will be. Isn't he always portrayed as being even larger than Colossus, and by a sizable amount as well?

Yes. Juggernaut is going to be a challenge to display in a Besta. I think I might build some custom cases for my larger pieces - starting with the Galactus Maquette.

juggs - 6' 10 - 900lbs

colossus - 7' 5 -500lbs

Really? In all of the pics that I can find, Juggernaut is at least just as tall as Colossus if not much taller. Always, he's definitely much wider with impossible sized muscles, but not shorter.

Isn't that thing consistently contrary to the evidence within the comics themselves?
Not the first time I've heard of that wiki stating something that seems ludicrous.

that is one sweet setup! colossus is just too epic for words. for those of you who didnt order because of the cloth or hands, man, if you could just see this thing sitting in front of you, i think you would change ur minds quickly.

Quoted for lots'o truth.

Back