Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope so.... this piece will probably be the key in our decision whether or not to continue this line :( the last two were seriously flawed and with Lara and Vampi being so darn good, it really left us doubting if we're going to continue this line... marvel pieces just don't seem to get the SSC love they deserve :(

man.....this piece.....i keep coming back to the sideshow page for this statue my interest keeps going up....with joker pf coming in and batman eventually being announced im really on the fence on this because of the money! $400!

do you think colossus will be on the market long after its initial release or do you think it will sell out quickly?

It's going to always be on the secondary market. The question is will you be willing to pay the asking cost on the secondary market? The non-EX will be on the SSC website a bite after the EX is released.

i meant as in like on the market at retail price. kinda like the cyclops pf , its been out for some time now and it is still on a couple of sites

If this comes out looking like the proto. Then I'm sure it's going to sale for at least $550-$600 asking price out the gate, on the secondary market.

SSC has stepped up their game a little so I'm very optimistic on this one.

I'm psyched about Colossus but let's hope SSC learned from the Rogue and Psylocke debacles. How can the Vampi PF and the Lara PF look so great and Psylocke and Rogue get so effed!? I think the movie Thor PF was mediocre as well.

I'm psyched about Colossus but let's hope SSC learned from the Rogue and Psylocke debacles. How can the Vampi PF and the Lara PF look so great and Psylocke and Rogue get so effed!? I think the movie Thor PF was mediocre as well.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 a statue of Chris Hemspoo....?

Ski

I thought the movie version Thor came out pretty good, the likeness is damn close. One of the reasons I’m so stoked to be getting this one. Whatever they painted Psylocke with, I hope it's a different type of paint they use for this one.

They probably have specific teams or painters for each statue. Perhaps the best and most experienced groups did Vamp and Lara, while newer and less skilled ones did Psylocke and Rogue, because those have simpler paint schemes.

I thought the movie version Thor came out pretty good, the likeness is damn close. One of the reasons I’m so stoked to be getting this one. Whatever they painted Psylocke with, I hope it's a different type of paint they use for this one.

I like to think the psylocke fail was karma for SS changing the original face sculpts..

Not really digging the pose.. BUT.. i love the size above the others as well as the face.

The whole fact that the upper torso doesn't have muscle definition through the cloth somehow is bothersome... i may have him go shirtless.

Not really digging the pose.. BUT.. i love the size above the others as well as the face.

The whole fact that the upper torso doesn't have muscle definition through the cloth somehow is bothersome... i may have him go shirtless.

Its really all about the size on this one, that was my biggest concern when he came out, he is massive, I am happy :clap

I hope they don't _____* up the paint on this one. I am so disappoint with ss lately.

Back