Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed X100.

There's going to be a lot of people to miss out on this great statue. I liked it when it was first introduced and I liked it more and more ever since.

I remember people complaining that Colossus was a B Team character at best and they could wait. Glad I know my X Men!

I just hope that they take their damn time with this one. I don't want another ____ up like Rogue, Psylocke, et alii.
Delay, delay, delay. Get it perfect, Sideshow. Stop ____ing up the Marvel PF's.

I just hope that they take their damn time with this one. I don't want another ____ up like Rogue, Psylocke, et alii.
Delay, delay, delay. Get it perfect, Sideshow. Stop ____ing up the Marvel PF's.
:exactly:

I just want one statue that does not arrive broken or damaged.

Delays don't mean much. They delayed the Rogue PF for a long time, and we still received a messed up statue.

I recall Rogue coming out relatively quickly. We waited for replacements for a long time, but the time between pre-order and release wasn't long at all.

Edit: Just checked my order details, and I pre-ordered on day one which was 2/17/11. It shipped on 9/27/11.
In my experience, the average wait time is around 10 months. Sometimes a little longer, sometimes a little earlier. Also, again; just from my experience, the shorter the time between pre-order and release the greater the chances of many people having similar issues.

Last edited:
Looking at this now I think if SS cut the fabric off at the trapezoid instead of going over the deltoid and narrowed the fabric on the waist a bit it would look better.
Still it's ordered!

Looking at this now I think if SS cut the fabric off at the trapezoid instead of going over the deltoid and narrowed the fabric on the waist a bit it would look better.
Still it's ordered!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Tailoring tips for statues. Gotta love it. Maybe we can get SSC to release multiple aftermarket costumes for him. If it works for Ken, it should work just as well for Peter.

I want to be able to fully cloth my statues, hopefully they will make gloves and boots for them as well.

Needs a nameplate! :exactly:

Ski

I want to be able to fully cloth my statues, hopefully they will make gloves and boots for them as well.

Needs a nameplate! :exactly:

Ski

Think of the possibilities. Hats, boots, shoes, and gloves just to start. Hell, we can even start a designer murse line for the Green Goblin PF. I say....
ACCESSORISE!

Have some faith brother. My waitlist converted for the exclusive and I was on the list the day after it sold out.

Try 0% chance. I wait listed this on November 18, 2 days after it sold out and mine hasn't converted yet. With a NRD and edition size of 500 I really don't know why they still have the wait list open for this piece.

I got no email from SS that this was pushed back. You would think they would at least send out an email to its customers, especially those who are on flexi-pay since we have paid over 2/3rds of it.

Back