Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao!!! That was a good read!

Thanks! Since I started collecting these stuff for the first time ever have got me back into comics again! Make me daydream all day about storylines and such and I couldn't help it when I saw the post about walking in on Colossus!

9ktkw3.jpg

whbeq0.jpg

121enhi.jpg

9ut5rt.jpg

abialf.jpg

2r5u80o.jpg

2i26dl2.jpg

nbt7qa.jpg

Can't want to see otherwise, even tho i like the pf as is. Be sure to paint the boots the right way with the yellow n black in the upper part

Update: I ordered a Colossus PF from Midtown Comics over two weeks ago. When they finally shipped me something I received a Marvel Select Colossus action figure! Measuring in at a whopping 5 inches and 8 ounces. Well worth the $400 charge sitting on my credit card.

The funny thing is they have the receipt with the charges and description of the item I ordered taped to the box. I have heard people say good things about Midtown, but two weeks into this ordeal I am not impressed at all. I have a call into them trying to figure out when they are actually going to ship what they charged me for.

They have them in stock I was there last Saturday, but by how impressive this piece looks I say they won't have them for long, if they don't resolve it soon go thru the CC get your money back and order direct from SS or bbts.

Update: I ordered a Colossus PF from Midtown Comics over two weeks ago. When they finally shipped me something I received a Marvel Select Colossus action figure! Measuring in at a whopping 5 inches and 8 ounces. Well worth the $400 charge sitting on my credit card.

The funny thing is they have the receipt with the charges and description of the item I ordered taped to the box. I have heard people say good things about Midtown, but two weeks into this ordeal I am not impressed at all. I have a call into them trying to figure out when they are actually going to ship what they charged me for.

:slap:slap **** me, some people. either they're really stupid or someones ****ing with you.:lecture

Finally got a hold of someone on the phone and they are sending me out the sideshow PF. Should have a tracking number by tomorrow. Will give an update later on the progress. It will be a long road to get this bad boy, but he looks worth it.

Finally got a hold of someone on the phone and they are sending me out the sideshow PF. Should have a tracking number by tomorrow. Will give an update later on the progress. It will be a long road to get this bad boy, but he looks worth it.

You will be glad you got this bad boy. It is a great PF.

Back