Colossus Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm usually pretty easy:1-1: and forgiving about art pieces, but this really is a fail for me. As has been mentioned the face looks odd. The price increase also doesn't help. This will probably be on second chance unless they only made 50 pieces.

with all the bad comments on this one, even at an ES of 50 it'll still be on second chance.
i think the only lsb to never hit SC was the Galactus and maybe venom and carnage :dunno

still surprised that this sold out already:impatient:

with all the bad comments on this one, even at an ES of 50 it'll still be on second chance.
i think the only lsb to never hit SC was the Galactus and maybe venom and carnage :dunno

still surprised that this sold out already:impatient:

I sometimes think SS cuts the selling period short to create hype. There is no established ES, so they can stop the availability of it whenever they want. I know there isn't alot of love for this line on this board, but I like them. I've lost money on this line so the price hike on this piece sucks. I'm really indifferent about the nameplate. I'll pick this one up later once I see it inperson.

I sometimes think SS cuts the selling period short to create hype. There is no established ES, so they can stop the availability of it whenever they want. I know there isn't alot of love for this line on this board, but I like them. I've lost money on this line so the price hike on this piece sucks. I'm really indifferent about the nameplate. I'll pick this one up later once I see it inperson.

Seems to be working already.

Damn my waitlist for this already converted...that was fast

When did you get on?

Those LSBs will surprise you sometimes with waitlist conversions. People sometimes drop those orders like hotcakes!

Sometimes the sold out sign is not really accurate too, whether it's due to lag or purposeful marketing. An example would be the instant repeated conversions of Bullseye comiquette even if you just got on the waitlist. It's just another method for them to drive up hype and sell out the piece. Good marketing imo. May not be the case here tho', but who knows?

Sometimes the sold out sign is not really accurate too, whether it's due to lag or purposeful marketing. An example would be the instant repeated conversions of Bullseye comiquette even if you just got on the waitlist. It's just another method for them to drive up hype and sell out the piece. Good marketing imo. May not be the case here tho', but who knows?

Very good point! :lecture

The Sideshow waitlist is analogous to a delicate flower, and even the slightest change in environment (ie. the "Flipper" effect, delayed ES announcement, etc.) can lead to a significant change in its lifeforce, and by "lifeforce," I mean edition size.

Really awesome LSB. Too bad we can't say the same about the comiquette :monkey4

Arrived this morning, really pleased with it. Nice size, nice paint. Sorry for the bad pics (looks much better in person)

P1000396.jpg

P1000402.jpg

P1000404.jpg
Pics from SF

Looks great, nice and big.

That's what she said anyways.

And the bust looks pretty big too.

justed opened mine up and this thing is awesome, perfect paint job and great looking chrome attempt for the shoulders and head etc.

i officially have run out of room for my lsb collection though.

Back