Colossus Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really disappointed in this one. His face looks off in certain angles. I think they should try something new in this line. There's only so much you can pose in this current style. It's getting boring. Maybe they can add arms or do it like the LoTR line.

Really disappointed in this one. His face looks off in certain angles. I think they should try something new in this line. There's only so much you can pose in this current style. It's getting boring. Maybe they can add arms or do it like the LoTR line.

You add arms, and the people that have bought all the lsb's to this point, will complain.

I know people might complain, but do we really want to see Sideshow continue the staring straight or to the side pose? It really gets boring. I like what they did with the LoTR legendary bust line.

I don't think that LSBs are that bad, there is a wide array of busts really awesome, this one is an exception of course, really don't know what happened to the sculpt and direction on Colossus.

as i don't have any LSBs or any busts for that matter, it is easy to say that is a pass.

WOW, I will not pre-order this bust for sure. The face is very ugly and he has no neck, what convinced the art department to release a product like this?:(

WOW, I will not pre-order this bust for sure. The face is very ugly and he has no neck, what convinced the art department to release a product like this?:(

Those with veto power were too busy trying to figure out how "Venimsaurous" made it onto the green light pile....:gah:

I ordered the Ex. Whether or not I hang onto it will depend on (1) $$ after Christmas, (2) how many other awesome pieces are introduced during Comic Con month and (3) if the Colossus CQ is announced before then.

mew....looks like ultimate Colossus...and you all know what he is...

Not really my kind of piece as I'm not a huge fan of colossus. But I do like the picture of him with the apple, it almost looks as if he's contemplating eating it.

The exclusive is sold out. I just may think about holding on to mine.

well i hope you're holding onto it because you like it. cause if you're holding onto it to flip it..............well all i can say is good luck. not to many people have EVER made money on lsbs

well i hope you're holding onto it because you like it. cause if you're holding onto it to flip it..............well all i can say is good luck. not to many people have EVER made money on lsbs

Not a flipper. I just would hate seeing it on the site for months on end as a second chance offer. I guess it still might happen.
I like the piece. I am just not crazy about it for the reasons others have mentioned. But I am a fan of this character. Will just have to look at it in context of everything else I have coming.

Last edited:
Ultimate fail who sculpted this LSB!

I'm usually pretty easy:1-1: and forgiving about art pieces, but this really is a fail for me. As has been mentioned the face looks odd. The price increase also doesn't help. This will probably be on second chance unless they only made 50 pieces.

Back