Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know when the release date is or a sneak peek is for this PF? I have not found a link yet

No news on that yet, but unfortunately they will probably leave a large gap between this com and the PF. :gah: That delay is what I was most worried about with their 1/5 line. :(

Last edited:
I've been underwhelmed by sideshow's marvel pieces recently. I think Gambit is the only good sculpt recently. They hit major home runs with the first round of grail pieces, but recently it's been disappointing :gah: I haven't picked up anything else aside from Gambit and Sabertooth (not even all that sure about sabertooth). Cancelled silver surfer which is one of my favorite characters. It's kind of a good thing because my bank account is a little bigger. Bought a new pair of Nikes instead.

So the PF is Jim Lee style? That's great news. Pass on this then since it is smaller as well.

I've been underwhelmed by sideshow's marvel pieces recently. I think Gambit is the only good sculpt recently. They hit major home runs with the first round of grail pieces, but recently it's been disappointing :gah: I haven't picked up anything else aside from Gambit and Sabertooth (not even all that sure about sabertooth). Cancelled silver surfer which is one of my favorite characters. It's kind of a good thing because my bank account is a little bigger. Bought a new pair of Nikes instead.

after seeing the pics of colossus, it's not a bad pose, but this costume & the face destroys it. the pose on nightcrawler is awesome in the con videos, but again..the costume kills it

after seeing the pics of colossus, it's not a bad pose, but this costume & the face destroys it. the pose on nightcrawler is awesome in the con videos, but again..the costume kills it

I wholeheartedly agree with you. After viewing the videos on both pieces I canceled my orders.

IMG_4985.jpg

Costume pose and base seem not bad. Face looks messed up and he's 1/5 so won't go with Gambit, Rogue or Cyclops PF.

Costume pose and base seem not bad. Face looks messed up and he's 1/5 so won't go with Gambit, Rogue or Cyclops PF.

To me the face is the only part of this comiquette that doesn't work. I dig everything else about this piece. As for the scale...we have SS to thank for those inconsistencies.

Since I'm a big fan of the X-Men, I will take the useless human portrait and customize it into the classic looking metal portrait. When I get that done, the Mr. Roboto head will go back in the box and never be seen again.

To me the face is the only part of this comiquette that doesn't work. I dig everything else about this piece. As for the scale...we have SS to thank for those inconsistencies.

Since I'm a big fan of the X-Men, I will take the useless human portrait and customize it into the classic looking metal portrait. When I get that done, the Mr. Roboto head will go back in the box and never be seen again.

That should be interesting filip, would love to see the final outcome of that.

Back