Colossal Announcement?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only who gets a PRIMEVAL vibe from that teaser? (Not the movie, but the semi-popular BBC series).

I hadn't thought of Primeval, that would fit, but I can't imagine what they'd do from that show. There's a different prehistoric creature every week.

I also thought JPIV, but it's not even been greenlit.

Sabres got it right. A sauropod of some sort, more than likely a brachiosaurus. Question is, is it a statue of a sauropod.....or is it a statue of something following the sauropod? :naughty

At this point, the only thing I would be interested in from the JP license, is a huge (I mean HUUUUUGE) T-rex statue. Maybe velociraptor statues, but I would want a couple and in different poses. They can make all the diorama stuff they want, but it won't sell me.

im sure its not primeval :nono. that series was poor at best, most likely its dinotopia or jp.

Although JP wouldn't be a new license, unless they got the rights to do some new product based off of it?

i think its pretty obvious what this is..
bigfoot_2.jpg

Back